Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Benchmark for Mobile O/S
Yesterday, I posted a request in Giveway suggestions of:  AIDA64 Extreme websitehere
AIDA64 Extreme has a hardware detection engine unrivaled in its class. It provides detailed information about installed software and offers diagnostic functions and support for overclocking. As it is monitoring sensors in real time, it can gather accurate voltage, temperature and fan speed readings, while its diagnostic functions help detect and prevent hardware issues. It also offers a couple of benchmarks for measuring either the performance of individual hardware components or the whole system. It is compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows editions, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
I thought I would give it a try on My android tablet. I could not believe how much information it dug out for me to view.
here is one of many pages that came up-

[Image: nexus9_shot5.png]

This is from their mobile site:
To mark the 20th anniversary of AIDA64, FinalWire rolled out 3 new mobile apps in 2015, for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. Later on 3 more mobile apps joined the ever growing AIDA64 family: AIDA64 for Sailfish, Tizen and Ubuntu Touch. With the new apps, users of smartphones, tablets, TV devices and smartwatches, running Android, iOS, Sailfish OS, Tizen, Ubuntu Touch or Windows Phone can learn everything about both the hardware and the software under the hood. AIDA64 mobile apps have clean user interfaces, optimized for the supported device categories, which makes them easy to handle even for users unfamiliar with the PC editions of the AIDA64 system information tool. To date the six AIDA64 mobile apps registered a combined download count of 2 million.

[Image: playstore_landing_0.png] [Image: wpstore_landing.png][Image: ios_store_landing.png]

Features of AIDA64 mobile apps include:
  • CPU and GPU detection

• Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information

• Battery level and state monitoring

• Wi-Fi and cellular network information

• Operating system properties

• SoC and device model identification

• Memory and storage utilization

• Sensor polling