Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Computer problems
Tarek, after this unwanted situation ends, I`m quite curious to know what exactly caused the situation. It was Abbyy, other software, an uninstaller, an OS bug or a combined series of events or what specifically.

Tell us about your PC specs: at least OS and architecture.

Beside all the valueable advice given here by our awesome members, always try to backup the whole PC on a regular basis.

Thanks,
IF Still Not Working , it is time to restore important files:

1-Download bitdefender rescue cd and burn it on usb.
2-Boot from usb and browse your files and copy them to safe place .

Now take more time to recovery

1- Download easy recovery essentials iso according to your system:
win 7 :https://www.datafilehost.com/d/3d7c15bc
win8:https://www.datafilehost.com/d/1af306ee
win10:https://www.datafilehost.com/d/4ef16368

2-burn it on usb.
3-boot from usb and do automatic repair.

Hope to Pass
thank you
uninstall antivirus and restore system
Thank you very much for all your help, I really appreciate it

Things are better now. I will update you with all the problem and what happened soon
I have installed Abbyy FineReader pro and it was successfully activated

After that my computer becomes very slow and hangs frequently

I uninstalled it with some difficulty using windows built uninstaller then  uninstalled some other unused applications (using total uninstaller and windows uninstaller)

Finally, I restart my computer, suddenly I found a lot of corruptions and tried to do system restore but failed

Finally I have done complete formatting and recovery
(11-07-2016 , 02:23 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I have installed Abbyy FineReader pro and it was successfully activated

After that my computer becomes very slow and hangs frequently

I uninstalled it with some difficulty using windows built uninstaller then  uninstalled some other unused applications (using total uninstaller and windows uninstaller)

Finally, I restart my computer, suddenly I found a lot of corruptions and tried to do system restore but failed

Finally I have done complete formatting and recovery

Total Uninstall has a feature called undo or restore and if something goes wrong and you observe some strange behaviour after restart you can restore the program uninstalled with issues. In this case, what i do is: i run Uninstall Toll - click force uninstall stubborn programs and it practically wipes all the files belonging to a specific soft without messing with Windows system files. I also had troubles after uninstalling Connectify and in order to avoid a big sh** i did that and all went well. Important is to be able at least to boot your system. Awful situation indeed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows Updates Problems and issues subsection tarekma7 1 738 08-14-2022 , 08:48 AM
Last Post: tarekma7