Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
ESET NOD32 Smart Security Family - 2 months for free
You can now get ESET NOD32 Smart Security Family for 3 devices for 2 months FREE.

Special offer is valid until 31 December 2016.

Enter your E-mail address to get your key: https://www.esetnod32.ru/landing/ef/ess/#/
ESET NOD32 Smart Security Family for 3 months

Important: You need to fill in the questionnaire!

Promo

Russian site
(11-19-2017 , 12:11 PM)Sasha42 Wrote: ESET NOD32 Smart Security Family for 3 months

Important: You need to fill in the questionnaire!

[b]Promo[/b]

Russian site

Don't forget about region restrictions of ESET!!!
Sorry, I did not know
Unfortunately, the stock is over. 
Follow the new ESET Russia activities in our groups
I just tried the promotion page here and received a 3 month license.

Quote:Thank you very much for your participation! 

In gratitude for the passage of the survey to the e-mail address you specified, the gifted home license ESET NOD32 Smart Security Family was sent for 3 months! *

* The ESET NOD32 Smart Security license for a period of 3 months is provided free of charge only once. If you previously received this license as a gift, it will not be sent again.

Quote:Congratulations!

You became the owner of a gift license
ESET NOD32 Smart Security Family for 3 devices.

Licensed data for product activation:

License key: removed
User name (login): removed
Password: removed
Number of computers: 3
License expiration date: 19/02/2018
The license is valid in the format day / month / year.

Download the file to install the program.

If necessary, refer to the user manual.

Keep data confidential! If they fall into the hands of third parties, this may lead to the deactivation of the license.

We recommend that you keep this email in case you need
reinstall product ESET NOD32.

With care for your safety, the ESET team
Anyone want the ESET NOD32 Smart Security Family for 3 device key I received just make a request below and I will pm it to you.

Mike
I also managed to get 1 license key... If someone need please make request ill PM to you.
I got a 1 year ESET IS sitting that I exchanged with a guy in the other Polish forum from month ago. Do ESET allow swap regions if I ask support?
(11-20-2017 , 07:07 AM)tregs_beales Wrote: I got a 1 year ESET IS sitting that I exchanged with a guy in the other Polish forum from month ago. Do ESET allow swap regions if I ask support?

You can contact ESET and ask. I had won a Kaspersky license from a India forum and Kaspersky support exchanged my license for one to use in the United States after showing proof of where I got the license.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Kaspersky Total Security 2021 for 3 months for free tarekma7 11 4,355 09-24-2023 , 04:45 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Bitdefender Total Security 6 Months Free Mike 18 3,273 09-19-2023 , 01:56 PM
Last Post: zevish
  Giveaway ESET NOD32 Internet Security Free Sasha 11 2,170 02-13-2023 , 04:59 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Bitdefender Total Security 3 Months! brownie 1 524 10-23-2022 , 02:26 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  ESET Internet Security - 90 Days Free Mike 7 2,941 09-22-2022 , 01:15 AM
Last Post: clyde