Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 ( 2 licenses)
[Image: dr2dkz.png]

The new Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 is an even more versatile burning application that burns files, music and movies to any disc type. Beginners achieve even faster results thanks to a completely redesign interface with improved visuals and better usability. The program's extensive multimedia capabilities not only include the creation of audio discs with individual covers but also provide everything users need to realize complex movie projects with animated menus, custom themes and smooth cuts. The redesigned slideshow module comes with a dedicated wizard that guides users through the basic setup and ensures good results every time. For the first time, Burning Studio now also comes with a module that specifically targets the creation of music discs and USB flash drives for use with car radios. Aside from individual sort orders and easy playlist imports (e.g. from iTunes or Windows Media Player), various device presets ensure maximum compatibility with common car radios. Backup features include support for high security media, disc spanning and strong password protection.

Feature highlights: Extensive sound module for your car radio. New user interface and program handling. Wizard to create slideshows with over 140 transition effects. Faster video encoding through Intel Media with many on-board cards. Cut, produce and burn movies with ease. Rip, convert and burn audio discs. Create password-protected backups across multiple volumes. Various menu presets, themes and designs for multimedia use. Backup data from mobile devices (cellphone, laptop).

Prize: 2 X Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 licenses

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment below.

I will randomize and pick 2 winners once giveaway has ended on Jan 26, 2017
Спасибо за акцию.  Thumbs Up
thanks for this giveway
Thank you very much for this giveaway. Smile
Thank you. Count me in Smile
Count me.in
Thanks for the giveaway.
Please count me in.
Many thanks AAU
Thanks for this giveway
Thanks for the giveaway
THANKS FOR SUCH AN AMAZING GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Ashampoo burning studio 19 tarekma7 18 6,023 04-07-2019 , 08:15 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Ashampoo Music Studio 7 asus73 6 3,037 09-26-2017 , 12:03 AM
Last Post: Hipokrytas
  Ashampoo burning studio 18 asus73 11 4,976 09-21-2017 , 09:58 PM
Last Post: asus73
  Ashampoo Burning Studio 18 Lifetime license Personal giveaway smieszko 28 9,924 04-16-2017 , 04:14 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean
  Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 2 - 1 license AAU 17 7,533 02-21-2017 , 05:36 PM
Last Post: AAU