Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Advanced System Optimizer 10 keys / one year
[Image: 2017-02-18_18h24_39.png]
System Cleaner
Clean your hard drive, and make everything on your Windows PC run faster. By removing old and obsolete files from your hard drive, your files will load faster, and they'll run faster.

The programs that you've uninstalled have not been completely uninstalled. That's because most uninstallers - including the one that's built into Windows - don't do a very good job of deleting all of the junk that had been added to your hard drive. Advanced System Optimizer finds and removes the junk files safely.
Key benefits
  • Cleaner disks mean more disk space, and fewer system crashes.
  • System Cleaner speeds up system performance.
  • Audit trails and system restore points make System Cleaner safe.
Game Optimizer
Do you wish that you could block out the rest of the world while you play games on your computer? With a single click, Advanced System Optimizer's Game Optimizer can turn your computer into a dedicated game machine.

Game Optimizer turns your computer into a dedicated game machine by blocking annoyances. Instant messaging, update notifications, and other interruptions are temporarily blocked until you've left game mode and returned to normal mode.
In technical terms, Game Optimizer builds a private virtual desktop that is completely free of distractions. In real world terms, Game Optimizer blocks out the rest of your computer, and lets you play your games in peace.
Key Benefits
  • Distraction-free gaming increases fun and relaxation.
  • One-click switching between game computer and home/business machine.
  • No more frame rate slowdowns or stuttering audio.
  • Game controls are more responsive.
Driver Updater
Your system will run faster and more reliably if you ensure that your system drivers and device drivers are up to date. Advanced System Optimizer's Driver Updater finds the latest drivers for you, and installs them effortlessly. Whether it's sound, video, or display graphics, or the latest tweaks to your printer or modem's drivers, Advanced System Optimizer will determine which drivers are out-of-date, and fix the problem.

Key Benefits
  • The latest drivers mean a faster computer.
  • Updated drivers reduce system crashes.
  • The software backs up your current drivers before installing newer ones.
System Protector
Every day, the bad guys are trying to attack your system with spyware that will destroy your privacy. Every day, Advanced System Optimizer's System Protector can monitor your computer 24/7 to keep you safe.

System Protector continually monitors all of the processes that are running on your Windows PC. The software looks for signs of spyware-related activity. It can detect, identify, and clean malware from your computer before the bad guys grab your credit card information or sensitive emails.
Don't allow spyware, trojans, or other malware to get into your computer. Use Advanced System Optimizer's System Protector to slam the door shut on the bad guys.
Key Benefits
  • All types of malware are detected and blocked.
  • Sensitive data is safe from prying eyes.
  • Bad guys are locked out of your computer.
Disk Optimizer
Advanced System Optimizer's Disk Optimizer is a state-of-the-art disk defragmentation program. Using it every few weeks will pay huge benefits, immediately and into the future.

The short-term problem with fragmented files is that it takes much longer for these files to load. The long-term problem is that your hard drive has to work very hard to locate and access the dozens or hundreds of places on the drive that your files occupy. And that results in unnecessary hardware failures.
Key Benefits
  • All of your files will load faster.
  • Defragmented disks are more reliable, and have fewer crashes and failures.
  • Disk Optimizer even defragments drives that are very full.
More detail:

Home page & Download

I will give 10 Genuine key for a year.

[Image: 2017-02-18_18h14_59.png]

Rules :

*Simply if you want to participate in this competition:
install the program on your PC, activate the trial version then take a screen shot for the program interface with the trial started(Date)

*Reply to this post with the Screenshot included

First 10 members who reply will win

[b]keys will send directly via PM
[/b]

(No thing still forever )

Thanks for reading.
Hey hamede,
Maybe I am ignorant, or just plain stupid, but I don't understand your "Rules."

I want this software, so I really want to understand:

Rules :

1 - Install the application on your Rial PC & active trail period ( you will need your email to active trail period )

2 -Your Comment including screen shot for your PC screen show : The main GUI of the program(trail period appear), time and date. (Rial PC please, NOT V.machine ).

3 - If you do not need the app. let the chance to who need it and will use it, (No thing still forever )

To begin with, what is a Rial PC? And, do I understand I am supposed to post a "screenshot" on this thread?

No offence, just confused and asking for help or clarification.

Thank you.  

Simply if you want to participate in this competition, install the program on your PC, activate the trial version then take a screen shot for the program interface with the trial started
Reply to this post with the Screenshot included
Thanks for the giveaway!!! the screenshot has been enclosed!!! email id used for regesitering free trial-dhruv2193@live.in one time trial key-34344-27275-52462 as proof of activating the trial!!!

Regards
dhruv

Attached Files
.pdf   Doc1.pdf (Size: 291.51 KB / Downloads: 32)
(02-20-2017 , 06:49 AM)divinenews12@gmail.com Wrote: Hey hamede,
Maybe I am ignorant, or just plain stupid, but I don't understand your "Rules."
I want this software, so I really want to understand:

To begin with, what is a Rial PC? And, do I understand I am supposed to post a "screenshot" on this thread?

No offence, just confused and asking for help or clarification.

Thank you.  

Hey, sorry about that, Arabic is my nation language and English is 2ed one.

(02-20-2017 , 07:09 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: Simply if you want to participate in this competition, install the program on your PC, activate the trial version then take a screen shot for the program interface with the trial started
Reply to this post with the Screenshot included

Thanks for clarify, Just copy to main post.
(02-20-2017 , 07:14 AM)dhruv2193 Wrote: Thanks for the giveaway!!! the screenshot has been enclosed!!! email id used for regesitering free trial-dhruv2193@live.in  one time trial key-34344-27275-52462 as proof of activating the trial!!!

Regards
dhruv

Thanks, check your PM.
[quote='hamede' pid='48205' dateline='1487437240']
Thanks for great giveaway.
Have attached the screenshot as asked.

Attached Files
.docx   Screenshot.docx (Size: 373.05 KB / Downloads: 15)
(03-03-2017 , 04:11 AM)sumankumaar2202 Wrote: [quote='hamede' pid='48205' dateline='1487437240']
Thanks for great giveaway.
Have attached the screenshot as asked.

Thanks, check your PM.
thank you for the giveaway.
My screenshot is here

.pdf   11.pdf (Size: 35.73 KB / Downloads: 11)
(03-03-2017 , 04:50 AM)sangenxu Wrote: thank you for the giveaway.
My screenshot is here

According to rule #2 , Time & date did not appear (bottom toolbar)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 2 x Advanced TIFF Editor - Lifetime! ahmed 12 4,571 01-06-2021 , 04:38 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Roboform Everywhere keys - 1 year free Igoreha 8 5,181 07-17-2020 , 01:05 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Emsisoft Anti-Malware - 3 keys / 1 year hamede 9 7,593 12-30-2017 , 10:46 PM
Last Post: daljeet
  Zemana AntiLogger 1 year / 1 PC - 5 Keys Giveaway hamede 26 13,691 02-07-2017 , 09:35 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  kaspersky antivirus 2017 - 2 keys - 1 year hamede 60 25,911 01-21-2017 , 07:12 PM
Last Post: scot