Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
About AOMEI Backupper Pro
Hi, guys, Anyone has any experience with AOMEI Backupper Pro? How is the software? Its has a nice interface and set of great features. So anyone has tried it? How did it work for you? I am planning to buy lifetime discount from bitsdujour.
(02-26-2017 , 09:25 AM)amirzubair Wrote: Hi, guys, Anyone has any experience with AOMEI Backupper Pro? How is the software? Its has a nice interface and set of great features. So anyone has tried it? How did it work for you? I am planning to buy lifetime discount from bitsdujour.
I use "EaseUS Todo Backup Free 10.0" and Acronis. both very 100% reliable.
(02-26-2017 , 09:25 AM)amirzubair Wrote: I use "EaseUS Todo Backup Free 10.0" and Acronis. both very 100% reliable.

Do you use both because each of the programs offers a feature which is not available in the other?
I had a problem in the past to restore Win 8.1 (UEFI & Gpt) with Aomei.
I have for the moment 3 different images : Macrium Reflect free, Easeus Todo backup home & Aomei Backupper (free last version).
No problem to restore with the first 2 (always under Win 8.1), except that Easeus was not able at the beginning to restore due to a problem with the capacity of drive C (2x). I had to join partitions C and D in order to restore.
This problem would not exist in the paid version "Workstation".
At the first opportunity I will test again Aomei.
The use of different programs may be justified by the failure of one or the other to restore, not necessarily for their respective functions.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I purchased the software. It was a great deal so I could not resist. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EaseUs Todo Backup Home or AOMEI Backupper Professional MizzM 3 2,596 03-06-2019 , 05:43 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Centralized Backup Management Software | AOMEI Backupper Network baziroll 0 1,836 11-30-2017 , 03:04 PM
Last Post: baziroll