[Giveaway] PDFelement 6 Professional [with OCR]: The complete PDF Solution
what i like is

1- OCR supporting 
sometimes i wrote handy and there is not supporting this feature in other software

2- easy extract text and editing it 
phantom pdf i use it for make this but it is not powerful as i use

what i want to see

support Arabic language 

it is hard to find software support convert pdf or edit pdf in Arabic language
i will happy if i see this feature cos i need it in my work

myshare

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/8...0614849536
tarekma7, thank you a lot.  This is my experience and favorite features.

Wondershare PDFelement is a simple and easy to use PDF tool, including the common functions of the PDF. It is fully able to meet the usual needs.

Wondershare PDFelement supports drag and drop to open files, which completes the creation of PDF file in the process of opening the files. PdfFactory and other PDF printer needs two steps to complete, which need to use other programs to open before creating a PDF file .

For the scaned pdf document, Wondershare PDFelement will prompt the implementation of OCR. You can customize the identification range, which is very useful for large PDF documents, just identify the set page number, do not need to identify all the page number. 

Pdf files will be opened in the form of a new label after they are identified. I think that the new label should be changed to the upper and lower or left and right window side by side, so easy to proofread the identified pdf document and the original document.The identified pdf document has some errors, but within an acceptable range.

Its editing, protection, conversion, forms, page management and other functions is very powerful, but lost an important curve function. If the PDF file embedded fonts, may be garbled or font loss in the process of transmission.

What are the new features you like to see

Pdf files is opened in the upper and lower or left and right window side by side after they are identified. 

My share
https://twitter.com/memeke1/status/854653920173412353
Thank you for the giveaway!

When it comes to editing pdf files there are not a lot of alternatives but one of them is Wondershare PDFemelents. Installing it is simple and straightforward process. At first glance the interface could appear to be a bit complicated but in fact it reminds a lot of these modern interfaces used in Microsoft Office and is well organized. Actually a lot that one may need to edit a pdf file is among the program features. These include text and image modification, watermarking, header and footer options, inserting and exporting pages, password protection. One of the most impressive PDFelement feature though is the built-in OCR engine that allows to convert and edit scanned documents built of images. It is worth to mention another useful feature - file size optimization.

Despite all that PDFelement offers I would like to see better pdf compatibility since after editing some files it was not possible anymore to open them using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/85...0317877249
Thank you for this opportunity.

Wondershare PDFelement is a good and a powerful PDF Creator & a nice text editor. You can  easily and quickly convert PDF to editable Microsoft Office documents and many more. It can be used to digitally sign pdf files and you can also password protect pdf files using PDFelement. You can convert scanned files, digital documents and even pictures from your mobile device and it integrates with several cloud storage services, Microsoft Office applications, HTML and eBooks. It supports batch OCR so you can convert several documents at once.

Wondershare PDFelement may not come anywhere close to Adobe Acrobat Pro but you also need to see the price difference before comparing them. 
OCR results are not upto to the mark and it can be improved for a better outcome. 

Twitter
Thanks for giveaway , Tarek  Thumb

PDF Element is a powerful tool that will allow you to convert almost any format into a PDF file, easily edit a PDF file and password-protect it. OCR supports my language which is also a plus. File merging.

What I like about PDF Element
Redaction Tool - hide text, images
PDF Snapshot - a copy of the file
Bates numbering - index

What features would you like
Better compression, optimization,

facebook
Great Thanks for Exclusive Giveaway

why Wondershare PDFelement Pro?

simplified way to edit pdf
low system resource compared to others
support conversion ,splitting  and extract pdf to microsoft office formats
automatic form recognition

What are the new features you like to see ?
removal of password restrictions from secured  pdf to edit and print.
pdf erase like eraser in Microsoft paint  ; simple .

Twitter
Facebook

Endless Thanks
PDF Converter Pro help in converting PDF files, including scanned PDF files, into various formats like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ePub, Text and Images etc. and support OCR to convert image text into editable text for any changes.

I like the OCR feature very much which is not present in any free pdf tool.

I noticed that its UI is little slow on my PC , I want it to be more smooth and optimised on all PC in future versions.
Twitter share
Thank you for the giveaway.
My share
PDFelement 6 Professional is one of the best programs for working with pdf files. It gives us a lot of opportunities when it comes to working with documents. The program allows you to easily create, edit, add images, comment, sign and split documents.
You can also use the available templates. The program also allows us to very easily convert to MS Office or other formats (html, jpeg) with fidelity to the original. The program also allows you to password-protect your files. The program has OCR, which is important when working with scans.

What are the new features you like to see:
Better compression, more accurate OCR, and other languages.
ONE day is remaining in this RARE Exclusive Giveaway
I've not used it before.I tried it and find that some great feature . Best thing I like is the OCR feature.I love Data Automation feature with great UI

What features would you like

accurate OCR

Better compression, optimization,

https://twitter.com/betaarea/status/856682279162322944

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro Giveaway tarekma7 1 4,772 09-21-2019 , 02:18 PM
Last Post: brownie
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,770 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 12,755 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Wondershare PDFelement Giveaway tarekma7 17 8,417 02-03-2018 , 03:23 AM
Last Post: tarekma7