Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Cyberghost VPN (1 Premium Plus License)
Rainbow 
Hi. Big Grin I don't want this anymore.

Prize: Cyberghost VPN (1 Premium Plus License)

Rules:
1) Show some support for Promo2day or say something good about P2D in a comment below!
2) Must use an emoji of any type in your comment.
3) Hi! ;) 

Winner will be selected through random.org.
Giveaway ends in a week.

Attention: The Cyberghost licenses may be having a problem. Tarekma7 is looking into the issue. Because of this, the giveaway end date may be extended.
I am going to create a personal giveaway for all members.

Happy Easter

Bye
Hi Infinity  Smile (hehe, your third rule is good Big Grin )
I do whatever possible to contribute to promo2day and yeah promo2day is one of the best forum that I have ever found (I spend most of the free time surfing here or writing reviews here  Tongue )

Af
(04-13-2017 , 10:20 PM)gdant Wrote: Hi Infinity  Smile (hehe, your third rule is good Big Grin )
I do whatever possible to contribute to promo2day and yeah promo2day is one of the best forum that I have ever found (I spend most of the free time surfing here or writing reviews here  Tongue )

Af

I want to take the time out to thank you for your kind words and all you do for us here gdant.
(04-13-2017 , 10:23 PM)Mike Wrote:
(04-13-2017 , 10:20 PM)gdant Wrote: Hi Infinity  Smile (hehe, your third rule is good Big Grin )

Af

I want to take the time out to thank you for your kind words and all you do for us here gdant.
You are welcome Mike Smile .. It is fun for me to do something different here than usual daily usual boring life Big Grin . I like helping people  Smile
What can I say. I simply love this forum not only for the giveaways here, but also the people around here.

Angel
Hii  Smile

Thanks Infinity
Promo2day is my lifetime internet home Tongue  Made so many lifetime friends here and earned so many lifetime licenses.

Without p2d, there wouldn't be a forever for me.

Victory

Hi!  Angel
Big Grin 
Hi ;)

Thanks for such a wonderful giveaway! Clap

The Promo2day forum is a Dream Paradise for software geeks and great members ! This is such a good forum which every member like to stay forever  Best
Heart
The great forum to help you to have software

My daily site on the internet

Not comper to any forum

I fall in love Heart Heart with it

Best
One of my favourite forums!  Smile
I will keep my fingers crossed for staff and all members of the forum promo2day!
Hi!  Big Grin

Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway CyberGhost Premium VPN Subscription - One year / 7 Devices Mike 45 8,655 01-20-2022 , 07:13 PM
Last Post: grr
  Personal Giveaway Adguard Premium (1 year License) tarekma7 32 8,599 11-30-2019 , 10:41 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Personal Giveaway Adguard Premium 1 Year Giveaway (2 License) ahmed 33 10,778 02-05-2019 , 03:30 PM
Last Post: pum2013
  Contest Zemana AntiLogger Premium 3 lifetime license [winners] Sasha 10 5,260 09-22-2018 , 03:14 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Zemana AntiLogger Premium 3 lifetime license Sasha 38 15,340 09-16-2018 , 01:33 PM
Last Post: Mike