Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Member of the month April 2017
Yash Khan. Reason: kind person, polite, did a great job convincing Dan to giveaway a lifetime license for VS.
Bravo
I saw people like Yash khan, who I consider like my brother; even though he may have said this in fun, but still. Him talking that I may have double accounts.. I overdo things a lot. Okay, mate.
From now onwards, I don't wanna be selected as Member of the Month. I never asked anyone to vote for me. I do reviews but I never asked to become a reviewer and get reviewer tag. I like to be free and not tied to anything. I talk a lot about my happiness when I finish a review coz I have nobody here who can understand what I do. All these review work, I share with my college friends or my people and family and none of them understand much and talk with the same enthusiasm so I can feel like sharing with them.

Please never consider any votes given to me for any award. I am here not to earn or talk about awards like you people in chat, but just about my work, my reviews and help people along in any way I can.
(04-30-2017 , 10:11 AM)whizkidraj Wrote: I saw people like Yash khan, who I consider like my brother; even though he may have said this in fun, but still. Him talking that I may have double accounts.. I overdo things a lot. Okay, mate.
From now onwards, I don't wanna be selected as Member of the Month. I never asked anyone to vote for me. I do reviews but I never asked to become a reviewer and get reviewer tag. I like to be free and not tied to anything. I talk a lot about my happiness when I finish a review coz I have nobody here who can understand what I do. All these review work, I share with my college friends or my people and family and none of them understand much and talk with the same enthusiasm so I can feel like sharing with them.

Please never consider any votes given to me for any award. I am here not to earn or talk about awards like you people in chat, but just about my work, my reviews and help people along in any way I can.
whiz..........Oh man! You know, I can never say or mean that..........how can you even think so......... :@ & posted......... :huh:

It was, just kidding..........offcoz you saw my messages........& I did it purposely/kidding.......you should know better my frd....... Smile

The thing is........I thought you were online........chat/active & home page/online users showed you online..........so I PM you i.e private chat/PM...........there was no reply........Me & Infinity were chatting......I thought lets get whiz's attention, if he is online..........I mentioned that.......& then also mentioned that, he is still not replying, seems busy with his giveaway........

My chat messages clearly shows/means, it was fun/kidding/get your attention............& you are smart enough to get/know it.... ;)

Knowing you.........you thought so & posted..........is a little surprise/shock to me..........& you made me laugh too..... Big Grin

Anyway, I forgive you.......whizkidraj....just a learner....... Tongue
Currently the votes are close. I will recount on Monday and announce winner. We need more members to vote on Member of the month.

Whizkid 3
Infinity 2
baziroll 2
Yash Kahn 2
mrtrout 1
mrtrout Smile
whizkidraj
:rolleyes: Big Grin Angel :my: Vote to Infinity!!!:rolleyes: Big Grin Angel  Thumb
whizkidraj is my choice 
Baziroll
The winner this month is whizkidraj. I will give you your Member Of The Month award.
Congratulations to you on your win whizkidraj.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [VOTE] MEMBER of the Month February 2023 tarekma7 16 2,818 03-08-2023 , 04:54 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean
  [VOTE] Member of the Month (June 2022) tarekma7 18 2,991 07-03-2022 , 04:46 AM
Last Post: Imran
  [VOTE] Member of the Month March 2021 tarekma7 24 5,261 04-05-2021 , 04:00 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean
  Member of the Month June 2020 Mike 3 4,606 07-10-2020 , 11:32 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Member of the Month April 2020 tarekma7 20 8,319 05-25-2020 , 07:01 PM
Last Post: lpe