Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Review Promo2day on TrustPilot
Aye, a bit of a shocker, and totally misguided review.
This Daniel needs to be thrown into the lion`s den...haha
Is he actually talking about this forum? Strange that only he had such a nasty experience, and some unrealistic expectations too, by looks of it.
If he has problems, why not just do the honourable thing and raise it with admin? Would`ve saved him a lot of misunderstandings.
(11-06-2017 , 10:46 AM)tywyll2017 Wrote: Aye, a bit of a shocker, and totally misguided review.
Is he actually talking about this forum? Strange that only he had such a nasty experience, and some unrealistic expectations too, by looks of it.
If he has problems, why not just do the honourable thing and raise it with admin? Would`ve saved him a lot of misunderstandings.

Well speaking the truth, I did bring it up with the admins in private (and made a few posts in the feedback area) and guess what? they ignore my PM (by the way, Mike did reply to my PM today though) plus delete topics that I created in the feedback area.
(11-06-2017 , 09:51 AM)Cool Wrote:
Quote:The admins are also known for deleting topics and ignoring PMs from members.

As far as I know, NEVER had been a valid topic or thread is deleted by the staff other than spam content. We had circumstances of invalid entry that do not comply to contest rules but what we do is we just not include them in the final raffle but we do not delete such post. In regard of the reported duplicate post/thread we usually merge them and not delete them just so that you know.

Cool,

As I explained to Mike hours ago, there have been 2 valid topics being deleted from the feedback area, one was regarding The Bat giveaway (witch I since re-posted) and the other topic is about the giveaway where there is no winners announced. So yes there is an issue with one of the staff member.

How is that not valid?

Thank you
(11-06-2017 , 10:53 AM)Danielx64 Wrote:
(11-06-2017 , 10:46 AM)tywyll2017 Wrote: Aye, a bit of a shocker, and totally misguided review.

Well speaking the truth, I did bring it up with the admins in private (and made a few posts in the feedback area) and guess what? they ignore my PM (by the way, Mike did reply to my PM today though) plus delete topics that I created in the feedback area.

Hi Daniel
Cool
so you the guy we gonna throw into a lion`s den?
Hmmm..haha

A pity that you feel that you have received a bag full of lemons.
I have been very fortunate, because I know that I have already made some really silly mistakes, and the admins cleaned up after me...i posted in wrong threads..thank goodness I have sorted this out now, so they don`t need to fix up after me anymore (or not so much anymore..haha). I`m still not sure how to delete mistakes yet..haha
Also, I made a serious mistakes against issues that were policies for members, which I wasn`t aware of. Yes, I am a typical guy...I can`t read..haha. The admins were very helpful and understanding here too. I entered a contest on behalf of another member that I actually referred. But, because she was still sleeping, I entered for her...haha. Ok, I learnt my lesson, and I fully comprehend the reason for such policies. They are there for all of our benefits.
We are all human...all of us.
Daniel, may I ask? Don`t you think that you may just have jumped the gun a wee bit? Maybe overreacted? Maybe a slight misunderstanding? This is a great forum and you will seriously be doing yourself an injustice by getting upset by what is possibly maybe even just misunderstandings, or even impatience?
We gotta make space for each other in life, or this will be one hell of a shyte journey..haha

Daniel...stop trying to fight the lions. Join them instead.
(11-06-2017 , 11:09 AM)tywyll2017 Wrote: Daniel, may I ask? Don`t you think that you may just have jumped the gun a wee bit? Maybe overreacted? Maybe a slight misunderstanding? This is a great forum and you will seriously be doing yourself an injustice by getting upset by what is possibly maybe even just misunderstandings, or even impatience?
We gotta make space for each other in life, or this will be one hell of a shyte journey..haha

Being honest, I felt that I gave that admin every chance to respond (one issue was both raise via PM and in feedback area and was ignored and deleted). The other issue was raise in the feedback area only and that was deleted too. It not like I just went to TrustPilot without giving the admins the admins the chance to respond.
(11-06-2017 , 11:21 AM)Danielx64 Wrote:
(11-06-2017 , 11:09 AM)tywyll2017 Wrote: Daniel, may I ask? Don`t you think that you may just have jumped the gun a wee bit? Maybe overreacted? Maybe a slight misunderstanding? This is a great forum and you will seriously be doing yourself an injustice by getting upset by what is possibly maybe even just misunderstandings, or even impatience?

Being honest, I felt that I gave that admin every chance to respond (one issue was both raise via PM and in feedback area and was ignored and deleted). The other issue was raise in the feedback area only and that was deleted too. It not like I just went to TrustPilot without giving the admins the admins the chance to respond.

All i know is, people will disappoint us in life. It`s going to happen. For whatever reason. Most of the time it will not even be deliberate, or intentional.But, we should try not to get stuck there. We gotta give each other chances, or we might be left on a very lonely path.
Just my 2 pennies worth.
;)
(11-06-2017 , 11:29 AM)tywyll2017 Wrote:
(11-06-2017 , 11:21 AM)Danielx64 Wrote:

All i know is, people will disappoint us in life. It`s going to happen. For whatever reason. Most of the time it will not even be deliberate, or intentional.But, we should try not to get stuck there. We gotta give each other chances, or we might be left on a very lonely path.
Just my 2 pennies worth.
;)

Sure having one topic deleted would be a mistake but 2 topics and PM ignored? That is not a mistake.

So my feedback/comments/questions not welcomed? Fine I will shut the fuck up then. Don't even ask for any feedback from me then.
TrustPilot review is optional for all members here. It is done to help our forum gain more popular and to help our members

It is part of our efforts to be more trusted and have more members, more giveaways, more developers trust.......

It is UNFAIR that any members put his review based on a problem he has on the forum

Anyone need to be honest during evaluation. It is evaluation of all aspects

You need to ask yourself before publishing your review all questions about that forum
Done!! Thumb
Daniel is banned now so I won't talk on the case.

A great personality once said, "if you don't have patience, you are not an educated person".

Patience & Communication can help avoid issues & misunderstandings... Hot users Smile or Cool staff ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review Promo2day on sitejabber Mike 5 3,473 10-16-2017 , 09:57 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Review Promo2day forum tarekma7 1 2,770 09-23-2016 , 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kershwow