Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Planned infrastructure upgrade: 15 May 2017 (promo2day.com)
Received the following email from my web host today and wanted to let everyone know about this upcoming upgrade.

Quote:Dear Mike

On 15 May 2017 at 11pm EDT, we will be performing an infrastructure upgrade in our US data centers. This will take place overnight and is expected to take about 5-8 hours. During this time, you will not be able to access your website and web services.

Why we are doing this

We are doing this upgrade as part of our continued commitment to having an excellent service both our customers and employees can be proud of. This upgrade will give us more capacity to ensure stability and future uptime.

How you will be affected

During the upgrade, your website will not be accessible, and you will not have access to services such as Website Builder, email and Exchange Active Sync. Please be assured that any email coming in at this time will not be lost and will be delivered when our services are back online.

We will do our absolute best to perform this operation quickly and to minimize the impact on our customers.

Thank you for your support and understanding.
Best regards
One.com
Is this going to affect any emails or messages?

Do we need to do backup?
(05-12-2017 , 10:47 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Is this going to affect any emails or messages?

Do we need to do backup?

Please be assured that any email coming in at this time will not be lost and will be delivered when our services are back online.

I will have cool do a backup tomorrow for us.
I had already backup few day earlier when I fixing the https issue. I will do another copy backup now.
(05-13-2017 , 02:48 AM)Cool Wrote: I had already backup few day earlier when I fixing the https issue. I will do another copy backup now.

I saw you did cool but many things have changed the last few days. Thanks for doing another backup.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update Promo2day Forum Upgrade Mike 0 1,131 10-06-2022 , 02:43 PM
Last Post: Mike