Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Microsoft eBook Giveaway
[Image: Ligman_Free_eBooks_Sm_thumb1_thumb.png]

Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway! I’m Giving Away MILLIONS of FREE Microsoft eBooks again, including: Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016, Power BI, Azure, Windows 8.1, Office 2013, SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013, Dynamics CRM, PowerShell, Exchange Server, System Center, Cloud, SQL Server and more!

It’s that time of year again, and today I am kicking off my annual FREE MICROSOFT EBOOK GIVEAWAY extravaganza! And this time, I’m posting MORE FREE EBOOKS in this post than I ever have in any of my previous giveaways! Based on this, you will notice something different about this year’s post… In previous years, I included images of the eBook covers next to each item; however, I would also get feedback from people on the amount of time to load all of the images. So, this year I decided to streamline the list to make it easier to get to the eBooks you want. You will now find a simple list, organized by category, with the download links in the Format column so you can choose which format you want to download.

If you have been a follower of mine in the past, you know that several years ago I tried a simple concept: Let’s try giving away a bunch of free eBooks, reference guides, Step-By-Step Guides, and other informational resources to our customers and partners around the world. Needless to say, the concept was extremely the first year (over 1,000,000 FREE eBooks downloaded), and it has grown and grown over the past few years (over 3.5 Million downloaded three years ago and we surpassed that by a lot last year!) So, how many FREE eBooks can we give away this year? That is completely up to you.

Before we get to this year’s list of FREE eBooks, a few answers to common questions I receive during my FREE EBOOK GIVEAWAY:

How many can you download?
ANSWER: As many as you want! This is a FREE eBook giveaway, so please download as many as interest you.
Wow, there are a LOT listed here. Is there a way to download all of them at once?
ANSWER: Yes, please see the note below on how to do this.
Can I share a link to your post to let others know about this giveaway?
ANSWER: Yes, please do share the good news with anyone you feel could benefit from this.
I know you said they are “Free,” but what’s the catch?
ANSWER: There is no catch. They really are FREE. This consider it a, “Thank you,” for being a reader of my blog and a customer or partner of Microsoft.
Ok, so if they are free and you’re encouraging us to share this with others, can I post a link to your post here on sites like Reddit, FatWallet, and other deal share sites to let them know, or is that asking too much?
ANSWER: Please do. In fact, I would encourage you to share a link to this post on any deal site you feel their users could benefit from the FREE eBooks and resources included below. Again, I WANT to give away MILLIONS of FREE eBooks!
Are these “time-bombed” versions of the eBooks that stop working after a certain amount of time or reads?
ANSWER: No, these are the full resources for you to use.

Giveaway is HERE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Learn Microsoft Office 2021 -- Second Edition (eBook) ahmed 0 533 06-23-2023 , 01:03 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Working Smarter with Microsoft Outlook (eBook) ahmed 0 628 05-04-2023 , 09:17 AM
  Microsoft 365 Backup for Dummies (eBook) tarekma7 1 508 12-31-2022 , 06:21 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Guide (eBook) ahmed 0 1,460 09-17-2022 , 04:40 PM
  Giveaway Efficiency Best Practices for Microsoft 365 (eBook) ahmed 0 782 07-22-2022 , 12:27 AM