Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Free Eset Internet Security 10 for 12 months
Nice giveaway for sure Thumb
(07-13-2017 , 11:35 AM)Mohammad Wrote: I requested but i didn't get any license till now hope to receive soon

I hope you get yours, but I didn't get mine and won't be surprised to never see it arrive. So I won't advise anyone to hold their breath. Either they have run out of licences or they have an alert if too many requests from one IP address such as a VPN. 
I would, however, like to say that I am a fan of Eset's apps. It's light and pretty good. But my fave is Norton and also Webroot (although some users had a problem with Webroot a little while ago which did cause an upsetting hiccup, if I recall correctly).
(07-13-2017 , 12:52 PM)Rob Wrote:
(07-13-2017 , 11:35 AM)Mohammad Wrote: I requested but i didn't get any license till now hope to receive soon

I hope you get yours, but I didn't get mine and won't be surprised to never see it arrive. So I won't advise anyone to hold their breath. Either they have run out of licences or they have an alert if too many requests from one IP address such as a VPN. 
I would, however, like to say that I am a fan of Eset's apps. It's light and pretty good. But my fave is Norton and also Webroot (although some users had a problem with Webroot a little while ago which did cause an upsetting hiccup, if I recall correctly).

If you did not receive your email then you should try to use a different one. They will limit license per IP so if you are using open or public VPN you can try for other VPN (it need luck of course) it works for me.
Big Grin 
(07-13-2017 , 01:35 PM)Cool Wrote:
(07-13-2017 , 12:52 PM)Rob Wrote:

If you did not receive your email then you should try to use a different one. They will limit license per IP so if you are using open or public VPN you can try for other VPN (it need luck of course) it works for me.

Everything in this world needs luck  Smile   No success unfortunately, tried 2 more Australian VPNs but again nothing from Eset. So that's going to have be my 3 strikes and out. I will wait for another offer at another time. Btw, Norton's doing 90-day trials now apparently. Thanks anyway guys!
Спасибо. Я уже получил два ключа.
(07-13-2017 , 06:31 AM)Cool Wrote: Successfully requested a license with Windscribe

Can he get me one?  
After 1 day i didn't receive any license.
(07-13-2017 , 11:51 PM)hamilton Wrote: After 1 day i didn't receive any license.

It's probably because they monitor how may requests per IP number and perhaps they also know which are VPNs (if you used one).
Of course, I didn't get a key either and I tried 3 Aus VPNs and several email addresses.

Earlier I mentioned a 90-day free trial for Norton. I've not posted the link because it's a third party site and comes after going through a $0 Value Checkout and then it's a download of over 130MB which may or may not be the real thing and I'd have to send it to VirusTotal before opening it. It's not one of the giveaway sites we all use regularly, so I am not keen to post the link unless I've checked it out myself.
I had a license which I successfully requested from them and I don't need them. Anyone need it let me know.
Thanks for the heads-up but I am afraid it is not legit to grab a regionally-restricted promo by using proxies/VPNs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Kaspersky Total Security 2021 for 3 months for free tarekma7 11 4,388 09-24-2023 , 04:45 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Bitdefender Total Security 6 Months Free Mike 18 3,323 09-19-2023 , 01:56 PM
Last Post: zevish
  Giveaway ESET NOD32 Internet Security Free Sasha 11 2,197 02-13-2023 , 04:59 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Bitdefender Total Security 3 Months! brownie 1 534 10-23-2022 , 02:26 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  ESET Internet Security - 90 Days Free Mike 7 2,988 09-22-2022 , 01:15 AM
Last Post: clyde