Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Free Eset Internet Security 10 for 12 months
try open vpn not receive any key

any vpn success for that to give try
ibvpn success got key in email and i will try it

does any restricted when update eset with my real ip
(07-14-2017 , 07:48 PM)ant_gamal Wrote: ibvpn success got key in email and i will try it

does any restricted when update eset with my real ip

I don't see them restricting with your Real IP, as it's purely username/password based. Good Luck  Thumb
All ok got serial, thanks.
I tried 3 times, maybe 4. Nothing received.
Did you people actually receive a key from Eset in an email?
Because when I tried using various Australia server VPNs, I got 2 different messages on that page... 
One of the messages advised success and the key would be sent in minutes and to check spam if not received (of course, it never came). At other times, the message on the screen after inputting my name & email details and clicking 'submit' was "form not available, try later". Of course, no licence ever arrived in my mailboxes (and I tried several email addresses and different VPNs including one or two mentioned by others here).

So I am surprised to read some people's persistence succeeded, because their key sending server seems to really know how to defeat any outside Aus based applicant. I dunno, perhaps the paid VPN services have extra IP numbers which were not on the ban list or some people got lucky with an Aus proxy that worked.  :huh:
This is the first time I've been totally stumped (defeated) in such a promo, btw. Had to happen I guess  Smile
(07-15-2017 , 12:05 PM)Rob Wrote: I tried 3 times, maybe 4. Nothing received.
Did you people actually receive a key from Eset in an email?
Because when I tried using various Australia server VPNs, I got 2 different messages on that page... 
One of the messages advised success and the key would be sent in minutes and to check spam if not received (of course, it never came). At other times, the message on the screen after inputting my name & email details and clicking 'submit' was "form not available, try later". Of course, no licence ever arrived in my mailboxes (and I tried several email addresses and different VPNs including one or two mentioned by others here).

So I am surprised to read some people's persistence succeeded, because their key sending server seems to really know how to defeat any outside Aus based applicant. I dunno, perhaps the paid VPN services have extra IP numbers which were not on the ban list or some people got lucky with an Aus proxy that worked.  :huh:
This is the first time I've been totally stumped (defeated) in such a promo, btw. Had to happen I guess  Smile

Check PM
Try creating a new Mail ID with country Australia during registration in outlook.com & use it to get your free serial at giveaway site using VPN for Australia. I have claimed 4 serials using this trick.
(07-15-2017 , 08:57 PM)sumankumaar2202 Wrote: Try creating a new Mail ID with country Australia during registration in outlook.com & use it to get your free serial at giveaway site using VPN for Australia. I have claimed 4 serials using this trick.

If you downloaded is your key still working today or has the program quit working?
I too couldn't get a key. I tried 3 Australian servers with my VPN, all the 3 times were successful i.e got the message, key will arrive in email, check spam too, but no keys arrived.

One of my frds mentioned to me this promo, & I told him tried but couldn't get a key. He mentioned he too faced the prob but managed to get 30 keys :huh:

He sent me 15 keys Big Grin  I tried 1 key & works fine, you enter key, & have to enter details, name, email & select country, for country, you have to select "Australia" to activate successfully. Key can be activated by Sep 9, 2017.

I can  give keys here or can organize a short giveaway, like 1 week, wot you guys say?
Hope they don't blacklist those keys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Kaspersky Total Security 2021 for 3 months for free tarekma7 11 4,418 09-24-2023 , 04:45 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Bitdefender Total Security 6 Months Free Mike 18 3,365 09-19-2023 , 01:56 PM
Last Post: zevish
  Giveaway ESET NOD32 Internet Security Free Sasha 11 2,201 02-13-2023 , 04:59 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Giveaway Bitdefender Total Security 3 Months! brownie 1 545 10-23-2022 , 02:26 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  ESET Internet Security - 90 Days Free Mike 7 3,001 09-22-2022 , 01:15 AM
Last Post: clyde