[Exclusive] Windows Firewall Control Review and Giveaway
My share: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...2246377191

Windows Firewall is hard to use but Windows Firewall Control makes it easy to use and have many more useful features. And very light on resources.
My favourite feature: Shell integration which helps to easily add a firewall rule for an app with right click and selecting option to allow or block. 
I'd suggest Binisoft to add traffic monitoring feature and also show how much data each apps on PC have used. Another suggestion is option to delete all duplicate rules with one click.
Giveaway will close in a few hours, if anyone interested to contribute
Love the no nonsense interface. looks so simple to use.

my tweet-  https://twitter.com/salb4/status/897582631956746241
Great Thanks Thumb

My Experience

1-Easy installation , Easy usage
2-Potent Firewall without system impact

Suggestions

1-Notifications be available in free mode
2-After uninstallation ,every program starts windows firewall alert me that (hope fix that making setting restore easy )

Share ;Twitter

Promote Binisoft account
Windows Firewall Control
Best tool to manage Windows Firewall

A Simple & Short Review

Windows Firewall Control (WFC) is a front end or an add-on to manage native firewall i.e Windows Firewall. It provide more useful & interesting features to manage Windows Firewall with ease, & strengthens Windows Firewall.

Installation is simple & straightforward, just follow the on-screen wizard & complete the install.

Interface is intuitive, & navigation is easy & quick.

Features & Options to customize & manage Windows Firewall easily & effectively.

Profiles provide filtering modes, High, Medium, Low & No, to allow/block connections. Medium filtering is the recommended mode, & only allows the programs with an allow rule, programs with no allow rule or rule are blocked & generate alerts to allow/block connections. Medium filtering provide strong protection with good usability & perfect for majority of users.

Notifications provide alert levels, High, Medium, Low & Disabled, to display alerts for blocked outbound connections. Medium level is recommended, & displays alerts for all blocked outbound connections, System & svchost.exe are ignored & notifications are not displayed. Medium level provide balanced protection & usability & good for majority of users.
Alerts provide option to create temporary allow/block rules too.
(Notifications feature is available only for registered users)

Options allow to set, customize or restore default settings. You can import/export settings, add WFC into the context menu or set global hotkeys to easy & quick access or allow/block programs.

Rules allow to select the direction of the new rules i.e outbound or inbound or both rules to be created to allow or block connections. Create Outbound rules is recommended & safest for the majority of users.

Security includes additional protection measures to be imposed by WFC. You can select "Secure Boot" to block all inbound/outbound connections i.e automatically set High filtering profile at system shut down, the connections remains blocked & you need to manually change the filtering profile to get the connectivity i.e to allow/block connections.
You can select "Secure Rules" & set automatic action to be taken for the Unauthorized rules i.e rules not created in the defined Authorized groups.

Tools give easy & quick access to system utilities like advanced firewall settings, event viewer, etc. You can also select URL services for online verifications of IP, file, etc.

WFC Highlights

* Easy & Quick access to all Windows Firewall settings.

* Simple & Convenient to create, modify & delete Windows Firewall rules.

* Programs cannot add Windows Firewall rules.

* Create temporary allow/block rules from alerts.

* Shows invalid rules i.e rules for programs uninstalled or removed, etc.

* Can check for duplicate rules i.e same rule twice, etc.

* Combine similar rules i.e many similar rules can be merged.

* Last or recent allowed/blocked connections info available.

* And more...

Suggestion

WFC complements Windows Firewall, would be good to have Windows Firewall repair/fix feature or module. Good protection, usability, etc features or options are always welcome.

Incompatibility

None noticed on my Windows 10 Pro x64 system. Occasional GUI or navigation lag, but I think cause of Comodo Cloud Antivirus, I have noticed occasional high disk usage 60-99% with CCAV installed.

Windows Firewall have improved & provide strong protection. Its not easy to work with Windows Firewall & its advanced settings. Windows Firewall Control, a perfect match for Windows Firewall, with neat interface & many features makes it simple, easy & convenient to manage Windows Firewall.

Windows Firewall Control is simply the best companion or front end or add-on to manage native or Windows Firewall.

:idea: Microsoft should implement Windows Firewall Control to perfect Windows Firewall, & give royalties to Binisoft Smile

Giveaway share

Binisoft share

Promote Binisoft
Giveaway close ....... winners will soon be announced
Now, time to announce our lucky winners. I tried my best to be fair for all members, I will first select the Registered users winners from the valid entries

Congratulations to our two winners:

[Image: zgU5lR4.png]

After this selection, To select the winners of the activation codes: 

I will randomize all members who contribute (except the two winners):

Congratulation to our 5 winners: 

[Image: GUyFG2G.png]

These activation codes will let you use the program for lifetime (No updates supported)

I need the real name and email address of the two registered user winners

I need the Installation ID of the 5 activation codes winners

All winners have 3 days to claim win
Thanks to tarekma & Binisoft for arranging a rare exclusive giveaway. Congratulations to Yash Baz deathsmear & all other deserved winners. Delighted to be among winnrs myself but this time passing on my prize for personal reason. Hope another participant enjoys my license of this excellent program. Heart Thank you Thumbs Up
Congratulations to the winners

Thank you Tarek & Binisoft
Congrats All Winners

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Promo2day Contest [Exclusive] Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus backup for 10 Devices Sasha 68 25,101 04-10-2019 , 09:48 PM
Last Post: pisulika
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 15,683 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 58 99,920 01-11-2019 , 06:32 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Review and Giveaway] CleverPDF for Windows (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 27 10,389 09-16-2018 , 02:17 PM
Last Post: kubik67
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 26,322 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi