Bitdefender Total Security 2018
 Bitdefender Total Security 2018 is the top rated antivirus with ransomware protection software and this product is highly appreciated by the security software analysists. 
Thanks for this precious giveaway contest...

My Share:

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway. Smile
Bitdefender Total Security 2018
Multi-layer protection against ransomwares to keep your files safe
Optimized speed and performance on all platforms

My share: Twitter
Thanks to asus73 for this giveaway! 

Bitdefender is currently the market-leading antivirus/internet security software with an av engine widely respected as world leading in security experts world. It keeps my pc safe from threats offline & online when surfing the internet. With Bitdefender, I'm fortified against all types of viruses, malwares, ransomwares & everything.
Reason I want to win is I have a relatively lesser rated antivirus program(Webroot AV) & would love to upgrade to a strong product like Bitdefender.
There is a long list of features, but a well-designed interface means most common tasks are just a click or two away.
Bitdefender's Startup Optimizer can be used remotely, allowing to check a device and disable unwanted applications from anywhere in the world.
I also like wi-fi protection. Every time you connect to a new network, Bitdefender analyses it and warns of any vulnerabilities. Features like webcam protection(new feature included), safe Online Banking & Privacy Firewall(autopilot included), a tracker for a lost or stolen laptop are great.
Bitdefender's Autopilot feature automatically adjusts the software's defensive posture based on current computer’s conditions, such as how many system resources other processes are using. You can also white-list applications and set the program to Movie or Game mode to reduce interruptions.

Overall Bitdefender Total security is the ultimate security software there is.

Facebook share
thanks for this giveaway. bitdefender is one of the most reputable antivirus solution in the market so a great opportunity for me to grab a chance to use it here.

would like to use it on my desktop for a peace of mind usage in my system as it help to encrypt my files and so on securely.

twitter share
ThankYou asus73 for the giveaway !
Unbeatable malware detection,A revolutionary security layer,Malware cannot reach it, and cannot hide from it, Bitdefender Hypervisor Introspection is impossible to take down or compromise by rootkits or other kernel-level threats,Bitdefender GravityZone provides multiple anti-ransomware capabilities, having all its layers work together for prevention, detection and remediation.

[Image: 8ee45631-e10b-4500-8e01-a61fad5f0f51.png]
I want to win a license because it now has new feature Safe Files technology. Files are protected from alteration and access. Something like of Panda Global feature!  I share below! Thank you!

https://plus.google.com/1178841587993818...d8xJLSjyNG
Twitter share

Bitdefender is one of the best antivirus products. Great static detection and anti-ransomware functions and a really nice firewall. I would be happy if my computer was protected by Bitdefender.
looking for a good and lightweight security solution for my low spec system and at the same time compatible and works well with my all time favorite malwarebyte. i am dealing with a lot of online billing activity for so securiity is top priority to me to prevent unfortunate event such as hacking and data breaching.

[Image: m1ZddLy.jpg]
Thanks for giveaway
Smile 
I want Bit Defender as it is the best. 
I like the idea of multi device support and also the Ransomware protection, since that is a huge issue nowadays.
My shares
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Gerallt001/status/88...1773900804

Google+
https://plus.google.com/105679589765086684344/posts/VCaKRtGjCEm?hl=en

Https://twitter.com/jan131naj/status/889744968939655169

Warto mieć jeden z najlepszych zabezpieczeń.