DriverMax Review + Giveaway 5 Lifetime Pro Licenses
DriverMax
[Image: E7KKmpA.png]

Never Miss a Driver

Features

1 - Easy automated update: DriverMax supports automated installs, scheduled scans, and full device driver backups With Regular check for driver updates and download them for you at any time of any day, week, or month.

2 - Increased PC productivity: DriverMax reduces system freezes and malfunctions, making for a better performance of your PC by serving you only with the best latest updates.

3 - Maximum security for your updates: DriverMax automatically tests each new driver before installing it on your PC for viruses and threats plus it creates a system restore point, allowing a quick rollback of the installation.

4 - Wide Base of signed Drivers: Latest version (9.37) for more than 2,300,000 devices

5 - Unknown Device Identification

6 - Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP & Windows Server all editions

What is difference between Free & Pro Version ?

[Image: tv1Zszs.jpg]

Installation

Regular Windows Installation

[Image: Vb0jtJ2.jpg]

Usage

Scan then Download & Install. You also can make backup or restore one

[Image: SnAxHfg.jpg]

Buy

[Image: iYcyKIe.jpg]

Pros.

1 - Wide Base of Drivers.
2 - Fast & Easy.
3 - Hourly Check Latest Drivers.
4 - Backup & Restore Drivers.
5 - Check Drivers For Viruses & Threads.
6 - Unknown Device Identification.

Cons. None

Conclusion

With DriverMax You Will Never Miss a Driver

===============================================
Giveaway

I'd Like to Thank Mrs. Ane From Innovative Solutions Support for sponsoring 5 lifetime Pro Licenses To Our Members.

Rules

1 - Share on social media
2 - Reply Here with Your Share & Write feedback about DriverMax
3 - Five winners will be selected by random.org
4 - Each winner will win lifetime Pro license 

5 - Giveaway End 14 Augest 2017.
6 - Each Winner Must PM with Email address within 48 Hrs of Winner Announcement

Good Luck
Https://twitter.com/jan131naj/status/892262281668694016

Moim zdaniem jest to najlepszy program do aktualizacji sterowników.

Ponadto zapewnia on kopie zapasowe sterowników, które w przypadku problemów można je łatwo przywrócić.
WOW excelent vollversion prize, DriverMax with unlimited license for life  kostenlos!.  He who wins will be very lucky
pure german software has quality products.  Is good and safe, it saves backups before installing. Never gave me problems.
My share on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/shanshichaguan/...2680427186
the best app for update driver and restore it 
it get best latest driver from any site and download it 
it scan driver for virus before install it so it will be save driver installation

many option for restore driver or rollback driver

it search and get driver for Unknown Device Identification

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/8...9164278789
Double-click to run slowly
Expect to be faster
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/89...8430278656
DriverMax quickly and easily finds, downloads, updates and installs all of the latest Windows drivers. Creates a backup of the drivers.
Using the import wizard can install all the saved drivers a few minutes. 

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks for a great giveaway, driver updates are essential if you want stability and good performance and fewer crashes of windows, need it for a friend who uses such software, good luck to all ;) 

Twitter
https://twitter.com/walangsangit3/status...5848920064

I've won this Giveaway for a one-year license using this for scans and driver upgrades on my old laptop, and all drivers can run smoothly, I hope to win this Giveaway to make it easier for me to upgrade drivers on new laptops that I use today
DriverMax: DriverMax is an updater tool that supports automated installs, scheduled scans, and full device driver backups, among other things.
DriverMax does a lot of its work automatically and supports every recent version of Windows:

1.Finds driver updates for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
2. DriverMax can bet set to check for updated drivers any time of day every day, week, or month.
3. After a scan is run, DriverMax lists not only the outdated drivers but also the ones that are already fully up to date.
4. Device drivers can be backed up and restored, as well as rolled back to a previous version.

Pros:

1.Automated installations
2. Prompts you to create a restore point before installing drivers
3. Downloads drivers directly through the program
4. Can identify unknown hardware
5. Option to ensure only signed drivers are installed
6. Can create a backup of all your drivers
7. Setup doesn't install unnecessary programs

Thanks to deathsmear, Mrs. Ane From Innovative Solutions Support and all promo2day officials for arranging such a wonderful giveaway contest.

Regards...
Thank you to Drivermax & deathsmear for a generous giveaway.

I like the automated update feature which is very fast & easy.. This provide increased productivity & security without much need for parental control. Pro version allow for simultaneous updates & virus checks everything along with backup, restore & set.

Facebook share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,881 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,063 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,516 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,607 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,571 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr