Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager / 5 license lifetime/
[Image: productbox.png]

The complete solution to optimize, tweak, repair and clean up Windows 10

Windows 10 Manager is an all-in-one utility for Microsoft Windows 10 specially, it includes over forty different utilities to optimize, tweak, clean up, speed up and repair your Windows 10, helps make your system perform faster, eliminate system fault, increase stability and security, personalize your copy of Windows 10, it can meet all of your expectations.

homepage
http://www.yamicsoft.com/windows10manager/product.html

download
http://www.yamicsoft.com/windows10manager/download.html

Windows 10 Manager Features
Information
Optimizer
Cleaner
Customization
Security
Network
Misc. Utilities

[Image: fullscreen-300x210.png]

Information

Creates the system restore point manually; Gets detailed information about your system and hardware, helps you find out the Micrsoft product key such as Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office; Shows and manages all running processes and threads; Repair Center helps to diagnose and fix the various system problems; Cleans up your system just one clicking; Optimization Wizard is useful to the user who is unfamiliar with computers.

Optimizer

Tweaks your system to improve performance and increase speed; Manages and configures the Windows boot menu to your preference; Startup Manager controls all the started programs with Windows start, checks and repairs the advanced starup items to restore the malicious change by viruses; Manages and optimizes system services and drivers to improve performance; Manages and optimizes the scheduled tasks to speed up your system.

Cleaner

Disk Analyzer can analyze and view the disk space usage of all programs, files and folders find out which engross your disk space and shown with a chart; Cleans up WinSxS folder securely to reduce the component store size; Smart Uninstaller can fully delete programs from your system without residual files and Registry entries; Helps you to uninstall cleanly the Windows apps from your computer; Desktop Cleaner can analyze and move unused shortcuts, files and folders on desktop to specified folders; Searches and deletes junk files to save disk space and improve performance; Searches and deletes the duplicated files to save your disk space; Registry Cleaner searches Registry to find out and delete the invalid items; Registry Defrag rebuilds and re-indexes your Registry to reduce registry access time and therefore improve application responsiveness and eliminate mistakes and corruption in Registry.

Customization

Customizes system parameters according to your preferences by tweaking File Explorer, Desktop, Start, Taskbar and Notification area; Adds files, folders and system items to This PC, and Desktop; Pins the files or folders to your Desktop, Taskbar or Start; Creates the quick startup items for jumplist on Taskbar; Manages the context menu when right click the file, folder, etc; Edits the shortcut menu that right-click Start button (Win + X shortcut); Customizes the look of your system; Edits and adds the shortcuts that executed on Run dialog box; Tweaks the Windows Apps and Microsoft Modern UI settings.

Security

Tweaks system, components, UAC, Sign in settings, adjusts various settings and restricts access to drives and programs to improve system security; Safeguard your sensitive files and folders security, encrypt files, move system folders to safe locations; Privacy Protector ensures privacy and keeps sensitive information secure by eliminating tracks; File Undelete recovers and restores deleted or formatted files on logical disks; Locks some system features to improve security.

Network

Optimizes and tweaks your internet connection and network settings; Tweaks Microsoft Edge browser settings; IP Switcher can switch between different network settings easily; Edits the Hosts file to speed up system surfing internet; Wi-Fi Manager can view and manage all your wireless network.

Misc. Utilities

Creates scheduled tasks or the monitorings that trigger tasks; Shows and run the useful collection of utility that built-in your Windows; Splits a file into several smaller files or merges back to the original file; Super Copy is the powerful tool to copy files or backup automatically; Operates your Registry easily using the Registry Tools.

I would Like to Team Yamicsoft for sponsoring this Giveaway exclusive for our Promo2day Members.

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

Number of Licenses = 5

Validity of each license: lifetime license / 2 year update/

Value of each License: $29.95 

Giveaway ends and Winners announced:  13 August , 2017

Winners will be selected by Random.org

RULES

To have a chance to win a license key for Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager  ; Please follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or G+ and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. I encourage comments about "why you want to win a license?"

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4.Winners must contact me within 2 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond to me within that time-frame, their win will be void.
Thanks  asus73 and all the promo2day officials for this precious giveaway contest...
I want to win a license of Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager because 
It is the one in all solutions (optimize, tweak, repair, clean up and it has a powerful uninstaller)
If I can win a license it will be a precious gift for me.

regards...

I would like to win a licence key for this program
because it contains a lot of different and usefull tools
for cleaning, optimizing, tweaking and even reparing Windows 10.

Here is my share link:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...nref=story
Thanks, asus73 for the giveaway contest...
I want to win a license because It is AIO solution for PC optimize, tweak, repair, clean & ect....

https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/892949804485050368
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win license Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager because it is a complete solution to optimize, configure, repair and cleaning of Windows 10, which includes a set of utilities to manage the Windows 10 operating system and enhanced security systems.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/89...3619731456
"why you want to win a license?"
Efficient and efficient automated management  my WIN10
Thanks so much for this giveaway.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...9824319755

https://twitter.com/hamiltonphobos/statu...2195737600

"why you want to win a license?

Because Windows 10 Manage is an all-in-one utility and includes over forty different utilities to optimize, tweak, clean up, speed up and repair my Windows 10, helps make my system perform faster, eliminate system fault, increase stability and security.
THANKYOU ASUS73  :blush:  
I would like to have windows 10 manager, to modify the security options, modify the environment and default windows settings to make it more comfortable and also to correct many system errors that over time become more lagy the performance..

Thanks for this great giveaway I would be very happy winning this award..

My share on facebook
"why you want to win a license?"
This software help me for manage my windows 10
Im totally newbie for windows 10.  Big Grin

TWEET
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...0214103040
Thanks for the giveaway!!!! i want to win windows 10 manager because it will help my windows 10 pc to be optimized or tweaked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,552 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (5x Lifetime License) khanyash 20 9,701 10-05-2018 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: scot
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (10x Lifetime License) khanyash 23 9,675 10-03-2018 , 05:15 AM
Last Post: khanyash
  Promo2day Giveaway DVDFab YouTube to MP3 (Lifetime License Giveaway) tarekma7 19 8,820 09-15-2018 , 01:00 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Mirillis Splash 2.0 5 X lifetime commercial license deathsmear 61 16,626 01-02-2018 , 08:12 PM
Last Post: 3e6-16hn