Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15 (5 Lifetime licenses)
1-Click Optimizer
is very awful just click the icon and your system cleaned also optimize not need to access each model  

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/8...8685238273
Giveaway is about to close, few hours remaining here
thanks a lot  for your effort.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer provides powerful optimizing and cleaning modules to solve PC issues. I need it to optimize my old PC.

https://twitter.com/fullmoon1251/status/...8335746048
A classic: 1-Click Optimizer

1-Click Optimizer fixes several computer issues at once using 3 powerful cleaning modules. Internet Cleaner removes browser traces that not only occupy precious space but also undermine your privacy. Drive Cleaner deletes no longer needed files to reclaim disk space for you. Registry Cleaner removes invalid Registry entries to prevent system errors and to speed up your system. It only takes a single click to make the magic happen!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...0523049359
Thanks for the Giveaway !
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15 is a very comprehensive PC cleanup, maintenance and optimisation suite. If you are short of hard drive space, the program can remove leftover Windows and application files, surplus browser traces, unnecessary duplicate files and broken shortcuts. The program can even defrag the drive to ensure you are getting the best possible performance. The speedup modules helps to control your Windows startup programs, highlight and disable unnecessary services, optimise your internet connection, clean and defragment your Registry, remove unwanted applications etc. It also includes maintenance modules with tools to benchmark your system speed, monitor drive health, control file associations, edit Explorer context menus, save and restore your desktop icon settings, and split, join, encrypt, decrypt, wipe and undelete files. Those are all the features I like most on this software.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...8999105836
i have not experience with Ashampoo suites, but i want to win this great product for optimization, right now  my windows 10 is full of trash and i want to recover & optimize freespace on the partition C:\.
Thanks for this giveaway.

My share on facebook
Thanks for the giveaway, tarekma7.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15 is a well known optimization suite for Windows PC from the trusted german producer Ashampoo. The program removes junk files, fixes system errors and maximizes the performance and stability of our computer. I like very much the cleaning features that have been updated to support the latest browsers and now support auto-cleaning to get rid our machine of browsing traces, temporary files and installation leftovers. As for Win10 Privacy Control and AntiSpy, these features help guard our privacy by disabling services and system functions that may be used to send out personal information without our knowing or consent.

So, all in all is a good optimizer to have it on hand.

My share below:
g+

Thanks,
dino.
Giveaway close, winners will soon be announced
Congratulations to the winners

[Image: sKKpvPt.png]

PM me within 2 days to claim your license, otherwise your win will be void
Congratulations all winners.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 28 17,596 08-16-2019 , 02:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 24 16,107 07-30-2019 , 10:25 PM
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 28 16,812 07-10-2019 , 06:57 PM
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Cinemagraph (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 8,949 05-30-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo ActionCam [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 25 10,129 04-29-2019 , 08:14 PM