ReHIPS / 4 license - year/
[Image: re-hips.png]

homepage
https://rehips.com/en/

download
https://rehips.com/ReHIPSSetup%202.2.0.zip

Windows meets the requirements of C2-level security of the U.S. Department of Defense, it already has all the necessary mechanisms to provide access control. ReHIPS takes advantage of these built-in mechanisms and operates in a restrictive manner (if it is not explicitly allowed, block it). It executes every restricted application in the isolated environment (ReHIPS mode) with its own set of rights. Even if this application is compromised, your operating system stays protected and secure.

ReHIPS protects and doesn't require updates

ReHIPS doesn't detect malware. Instead it uses Windows built-in access control mechanisms to ensure system safety and data security. Thus ReHIPS is always actual and doesn't require frequent updates.

ReHIPS ensures system integrity and stability

Unlike some other sandboxes ReHIPS doesn't use kernel-mode hooks, splicing and other unsafe rootkit-techniques. It is based on documented Windows security mechanisms ensuring system stability.

ReHIPS provides reliable protection and compatibility with actual Windows versions.

Interesting philosophy, simple installation, and thoroughly-documented Help section

Even though this host-based intrusion prevention system should yield the same results as some of the apps above, it features a slightly different core functionality.
For example, unlike most other sandboxing apps, ReHIPS does not use rootkit techniques, kernel-mode hooks, or splicing, for that matter. Instead, it uses your computer's system built-in access control elements to ensure solid app isolation and overall stability.

Getting started with this app is practically effortless, thanks to its typical streamlined and wizard-based installer, and working with it should be just as easy. Before we go even further, it's worth pointing out that this is a very well-documented application, so if you run into any sort of "trouble," the Help section is readily accessible from the upper right corner.

Besides ensuring your system's integrity and security, it's also focused on user-accessibility

You can start off and sandbox any app by simply using the Explorer contextual menu, with which the app smoothly integrates. You are bound to discover that the sandboxed apps are surrounded by a red border, and, you'll also notice that the UI is designed to be as non-intimidating and as intuitive as possible, with just a few sections on display and only two work modes.

In Simple mode, you only get to choose the protection level with thresholds ranging between Disabled, Learning, Permissive, Standard, and Expert. On the other hand, the Advanced mode offers you the possibility to manage isolated programs, block, inspect, or allow "Child Program" access and duration, as well as view the app's activity logs.

Fairly competent intrusion prevention system that should be enough for home and more advanced users alike

All in all, ReHIPS is without a doubt a very attractive alternative to some of the other intrusion system apps out there. It may not be the most popular or the most feature-packed app of this sort, but with its overall simplicity and strong security orientation, ReHIPS is definitely worthy of your attention if you're currently testing apps and you want to ensure your computer's system integrity.

I would like to thank Vasily Bukasov Rehips LLC for sponsoring licenses for Promo2day users.

GIVEAWAY DETALIST

Number of Licenses = 4

Validity of each license: year

Value of each license - 18,45 $

Giveaway ends and Winners announced: 21 august 2017

Winners will be selected by Random.org

RULES

To have a chance to win a license key for ReHIPS ; Please follow these simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or G+ and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. I encourage comments about "why you want to win a license?"

3. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

4.Winners must contact me within 2 days after giveaway ends to claim their win. If a winner does not respond to me within that time-frame, their win will be void.

CLAIM
HWID is a unique string identifying PC like 169C08618DCCAB32EF152BFEEAF104A696B86C08. To get HWID you'll have to install and start ReHIPS. So I'll need HWID and name to issue the license for.
I want to win a license ReHIPS because the application protects from the attacks of 0 day exploits and viruses, including previously unknown threats, can isolate any untrusted app with limited network access and other system resources, including file system objects and registry. The app is equipped with unique technology, DeployHelper, which allows you to set the program in an isolated environment.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
I want to win this program because it protects your computer from spyware.
The task of the program is to monitor the activity of processes and applications in the system.
The operation of the program is based on the principle of launching applications in an isolated environment.
Thanks for the contest and the chance to win it.
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/8...4344731648
Thanks For This Giveaway

It provides an isolated environment. It protects it from harmful software. So I want this program.

[Image: Facebook-icon.png][Image: Twitter-icon.png][Image: Google-Plus-icon.png]
https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/8...7760635906

i want the app to protect my computer against all security risks 
it isolate process or application when used so hacker can not use other app to attack me with sharing app
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...6534261764
tHANKS
Besides ensuring your system's integrity and security, it's also focused on user-accessibility

You can start off and sandbox any app by simply using the Explorer contextual menu, with which the app smoothly integrates. You are bound to discover that the sandboxed apps are surrounded by a red border, and, you'll also notice that the UI is designed to be as non-intimidating and as intuitive as possible, with just a few sections on display and only two work modes.

In Simple mode, you only get to choose the protection level with thresholds ranging between Disabled, Learning, Permissive, Standard, and Expert. On the other hand, the Advanced mode offers you the possibility to manage isolated programs, block, inspect, or allow "Child Program" access and duration, as well as view the app's activity logs.

ReHIPS protects and doesn't require updates

ReHIPS doesn't detect malware. Instead it uses Windows built-in access control mechanisms to ensure system safety and data security. Thus ReHIPS is always actual and doesn't require frequent updates.
I would like to win this prize, to harden effectively the privileges that thoses programs without consent, are trying to take, to infect important areas inside the system. (all malware and ransombitch).. In this way, it's almost impossible to take high privileges, "REHIPS" is an adittional layer of security to deny access or control, for unknow and malicious software's.
Thanks ASUS73 for this roulette concourse
MY SHARE ON FCBK
Hips is a new security Level Cool

facebook share

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...nref=story
https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=17675
I want to win ReHIPS license because i want to hardening the security of my computer  Big Grin
BTW, Hello, I'm a new member here  Smile
"why you want to win a license?"
The test limits the program to protect the system
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/89...1739264000

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,774 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest DVDFab Video Converter (One-year License, Free Upgrades) tarekma7 8 5,029 12-16-2018 , 09:10 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Speedify 2X 1 Year License Giveaway - Exclusive deathsmear 27 11,430 02-25-2018 , 01:08 AM
Last Post: hamede
  [Promo2day.com Exclusive] Spyshelter Firewall / 5 x year license,1 PC/ asus73 30 11,606 08-30-2016 , 06:18 PM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Auslogics FileRecovery / 5 one year license 3 PC/ asus73 13 5,681 08-02-2016 , 08:07 AM
Last Post: scot