Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
EaseUS Partition Master Professional 12.5 - 1 license
[Image: hv6s1y.png]

Partitioning tools have come a very long since the days of complicated command line utilities and EASEUS Partition Master is one of the most advanced programs available. The software can be used to resize, move, split and merge partitions without the risk of losing data. A data copying wizard is on hand to help out with the task of copying data from one partition to another, one drive to another or creating drive backups.
Should you ever suffer from serious hard drive problems, the program can also be used to recover data. Even if your drive has been formatted, or you have suffered a virus attack, a recovery wizard can be used to salvage data from your disk.
Partition Master can be run from CD, providing access to partitioning and recovery tools even if Windows cannot be started. Support for dynamic disks opens up the number of uses for the program and support for 64-bit versions of Windows makes it ideal for business and enterprise environments.

Product page: https://www.easeus.com/partition-manager/epm-pro.html

Prize:

1 x  EaseUS Partition Master Professional 12.5 license ( lifetime, free update for v.12)

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment below.

I will randomize and pick 1 winner once giveaway has ended on Aug 14, 2017
thank you very much Heart
Thanks & have a nice day! Thumbs Up
Very nice giveaway!. Thank You for the chance to win a license. Thumb
Good software. I used previous version, so it's time to use new one.
AAU Is The Best Heart
Thanks for the giveaway. 
Want to win a EaseUS Partition Master Professional for disk partition management. The program will allow me to expand the partitions to solve problems with insufficient disk space, easily manage disk space (in the partition table MBR and GUID).
Nice!  thanks
Great program, thanks for giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway.
Powerful and easy to use partition and management tools

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 8 416 Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Last Post: tomtom