Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
ibVPN Ultimate Review & Giveaway
[Image: 2NBMmQf.png]

VPN is an encrypted tunnel between your android device and a server. Using a VPN gives your device a new IP address and hides your real IP, to make you anonymous to all websites and web apps. Thus, having a VPN allows you to surf the web safely and anonymously.

The need for increased security on Internet is getting higher and higher. This is how VPN services appeared. A VPN service (Virtual Private Network) is a computer network aiming to:

– create a private scope of computer communications
– provide a secure extension of a private network into an insecure network such as the Internet.

ibVPN (Invisible Browsing VPN) allow you to unblock Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, BBC Iplayer and other geo restricted websites. Also, it keeps you safe from 3rd party tracking that can affect your personal data, online security and privacy.

[Image: bjD4tTW.png]

Pricing

There are 4 different package to choose from which is the Ultimate VPN, Standard VPN, Torrent VPN and lastly ibVPN/DNS.

[Image: HZac3KT.png]

Benefits of ibVPN’s:

– Offer free trial account

– Excellent and fast service from support

– Easy to use and user-friendly application for various different devices even for new user with complete no experience.

– Flexible and different type VPN plan offered to fit user needs.

– Over 100 server from 47 different country to choose from.

– 256 bit data encryption to secure your information and privacy.
– Doesn’t store log.

Read the full review HERE

Thanks to Eli of ibVPN, we are able to offer 5 Ultimate plan accounts each good for 6 months for our readers as part of our 2nd Anniversary Celebration. 

To qualify for a chance to win one of these accounts just enter the Gleam widget in our blog HERE

Thanks for Mike for this exclusive Anniversary Giveaway

Giveaway Rules:

1. You MUST enter the Giveaway through the Gleam widget present in the blog post here:

https://sales.promo2day.com/2017/08/16/i...-giveaway/

2. The more entries you have, the more chances to win.

3. Some options give you daily entries.

4. Reply here on this forum topic is OPTIONAL and offers you EXTRA entries for more chances to win.

5. Winners will be chosen randomly via gleam widget.

6. Make sure you use a valid email when entering giveaway. You will be notified using this email if you win.

Notes:

Any type of invalid entries or incomplete actions can be easily found and your won will be void if the action is invalid

Double entries per IP address can be easily detected

The giveaway is OPEN for anyone to enter even if not registered here, so feel free to invite your friends

Good Luck for all!
Thanks for the nice giveaway, tarekma !  Thumb
Thanks for the giveaway. 
I like IbVPN because you can unblock sites with limited geographic access to and anonymously surf the Internet.
this is one of best giveaway for our happy anniversary

i like that VPN has server in my country so speed will be fast

thanks a lot happy 2nd birthday
congratulations by your happy anniversary promo2day, Thanks to you for the giveaway 
IBVPN deserve a good qualification, the inferface works perfectly, it's Simply and practical. its extensive benefits providing excellent seats for tunelize to you.

MY SHARE ON FACEBOOK
Thanks Tarek for this giveaway.

With ibVPN i can access to social media easily.because Social Media has been blocked in my country.
Thanks for this awesome giveaway.
Cool 
Happy 2nd Anniversary Thumb

My fav features
1--The inclusion of IbDNS and SmartDNS for streaming, and that they allow selection of server for service.
2--The automatic reconnect when a disconnection happens.
3--The kill switch to protect against unwanted exposure from unwanted VPNs
4--ibVPN`s invisible browsing providing security and anonyminity.
Thanks for the nice giveaway Tongue
Thanks tarekma7 & ibvpn for this excellent anniversary giveaway!
Thanks for the giveaway  Angel