Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Kepard 5 years anniversary – Say Goodbye
Kepard 5 years anniversary – Say Goodbye
16 August, 2017 - Blog

Dear Kepard users,

Five years ago we have started Kepard in a hope to change the VPN world and make it available worldwide for free.
We were one of the first VPN providers who offered 30 minutes for free for everybody, we were first to offer the referrals
campaing so everybody can get the vpn by just inviting other people.
Your personal data privacy was our top priority even in the price of usability and income, no your personal/payment details were stored
at our end no any third party ads/adware addons were integrated in our product ever.

Kepard team enjoyed a lot running Kepard for you and we think it was a great time however we should recognize that we have failed our primary goal vpn everywhere
and for everyone.

After a lot of debutting in here we have decided to shutdown Kepard after 31 August 2017.
We will refund all the paid customers based on the remaining days starting with 31 August 2017.
If you have any questions or proposals feel free to contact us on support or hello@kepard.com

Goodbye
Kepard team.

https://www.kepard.com/blog/kepard-5-yea...y-goodbye/
Sad news
i've a license for this vpn, still 5 months to expiration. a little sad about this news.
I had won a lifetime license of Kepard and used it quite often. Sure hated to see them end.
(12-02-2017 , 08:07 AM)Mike Wrote: I had won a lifetime license of Kepard and used it quite often. Sure hated to see them end.
I'm imagining how you're in this moment.
[Image: giphy.webp]
Had 3 months with them but stopped using them.