Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
tigerVPN 5 x LTL
[Image: d62C_k9-StusihvW903E_Q.png]

[Image: 6dyucgLeTJStjL2DhG7zoQ.png]

You can read our full review here.

Special thanks to Mr.Sebastian Scherl of tigetVPN for sponsoring 5 Lifetime account to celebrate Promo2Day 2 year anniversary!

Giveaway Details:

1. Giveaway Duration: 4 week

2. Number of Licenses: 5 Lifetime account

3. Validity of Each License:  Lifetime

4. Value of each License:  $799

Giveaway Rules:

1. Comment why would you need the product and what feature you like about tigerVPN. WE also appreciate any feedback on how to improve our forum to make it better!

2. Share it on any social media network and share the link in the comment below.

3. Winner will be selected via random.org after 4 week from the giveaway started. Winner to sent me their account email for upgrade within 3 day after winner announced.

4. Multiple entry will lead to disqualification. Do not use VPN once detected same identity by the system your entry will considered void.

Good luck!
Good luck for the draw!

Sincerely tigerVPN!
Thankyou so much @Cool and promo2day.

I would like to be a winner because im going to watch movies, documentaries and series blocked for my region,  Clear restrictions that require tunelization. this vpn  it can work perfectly for this tasks and much more beyond as  internet security connection. Tigervpn is capable in every aspect. my favourite feature is: unlock geo restrictions and website filters. Could be very happy the winner due the LIFETIME. 

My shared on facebook
Thanks for the good giveaway COOL and  tigerVPN.com!

Twitter Share

TigerVPN is easy-to-use, offers lots of locations and great performance.

The features that I like: NAT FIREWALL AND 300+ SERVER LOCATIONS.support on multiple platforms.
Privacy is good as TigerVPN has Zero Log Policy. Fast speeds, Advanced security, Anonymous payments, Meshed IPs for Enhanced Privacy, NAT Firewall, Super Strong Encryption.

have tried so many VPN providers and by far TigerVPN is the only one consistently giving awesome speeds

I would like to win the lifetime vpn subscription. because I like to browse invisibly with Geo Freedom with stealth technology for lifetime with  tigervpn
I want to win this software for unblock-Geo restriction+stay safe on internet from ISP snooping!
 I like:
1-the VPN HQ base in Slovakia (NO 5 Eyse or 14 eyes).
2-Nice GUI and easy to use for professional and basic users
3-Super Strong Encryption using AES-256-CBC  encryption
4-Zero Log Policy!
5-NAT firewall!
I hope that:
1-add more country in server park
2-add more VPN protocol(SSH,SSTP,Softether)
thank you very much tigervpn @Cool

my share is:

https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich/post...6601434129
Thanks promo2day, @Cool and tigerVPN for this awesome giveaway! I want to win this software to visit geo restricted websites, prevent ISP snooping and throttling of internet speed. I also like its strong encryption, no log policy and the availability of vpn app for Windows as well as Android which I use. 

My share: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...2246377191
Thanks COOL for this Lifetime Giveaway

I want tigerVPN for safe online online transaction

I want tigerVPN for avoid melicious web URLS

I want tigerVPN for for better privacy which is very must

I want tigerVPN for strong encryption

I want tigerVPN to watch Geo restricted TV and Geo restricted websites

I want tigerVPN because i never tried it to use so i want to use it

[Image: 8ee45631-e10b-4500-8e01-a61fad5f0f51.png]
Browse invisibly with stealth technology
protects from unwanted identity theft and scammers
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/90...4720377857
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need this program for safe and quiet work on the Internet.
TigerVPN does not keep a log of activities on the network, and since the code is created by the developers themselves, they guarantee security and anonymity of the highest level. The service supports modern protocols and the exchange of p2p files and torrents.

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/902819899801788417
I would like to win a license for tigerVPN because I would like to avoid regional restrictions when watching movies and serials on the internet. I like in TigerVPN: fast speeds, super strong encryption and NAT firewall.
Twitter