Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Get rid id of annoying cookie warnings from almost all 'infected' websites!
https://www.kiboke-studio.hr/i-dont-care-about-cookies/   Get rid  id of annoying cookie warnings from almost all 'infected' websites!

Last update: 2017-09-13. Sponsored by ORBIS web hosting

The EU regulations require that every website must get user's permission before installing cookies. Imagine how irritating that becomes when you surf anonymously or if you delete cookies automatically every time you close the browser.

This browser extension removes annoying cookie warnings from almost all websites!

You can report any website which still warns you about cookies: make a right click and choose 'Report a cookie warning' from the menu.
I don't care about cookies for Firefox
Firefox instructions FREE
Install the add-on from the official Firefox website.
I don't care about cookies for Firefox
Pale Moon instructions FREE
Install the add-on from the Pale Moon addon repository.
I don't care about cookies for Chrome
Google Chrome instructions FREE
Install the extension from the Chrome Web Store.
I don't care about cookies for Opera
Opera instructions FREE
Install the extension from the official Opera website.
I don't care about cookies for Adblock Plus
Adblock Plus instructions FREE
Safari, Internet Explorer, Chrome for Android and others can get the filter list and use it with favorite ad blocker extension. Add to Adblock Plus or download the list.
Be aware that it can not be as good as a real browser extension due to technical limitations of ad blocking software but it will cover 99% of cookie warnings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ONLINE ADS: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE ANNOYING ( Lavasoft) mrtrout 0 2,179 12-20-2016 , 07:45 AM
Last Post: mrtrout