Xvirus Personal Firewall Pro Review+ Giveaway 10 X Lifetime Licenses
thank you so much by xvirus firewall competition, i need it because Emsisoft Internet Security did permanent changes inside its configuration panel replacing their firewall module to entrust in windows firewall. no more firewall in emsisoft, EIS product will not exist anymore. is for that reason that i hope to win this hardened firewall to protect me with blacklist, it is also enriched by new protection techniques to block malicious remote hosts, no more telemetry, no spying & steal data. Xvirus firewall is the solution..

Facebook Share
Thumb
Xvirus firewall allows you to control
everything that comes and goes
on your pc
easily and safely.
much better than windows firewall.
thanks

https://www.facebook.com/pedro.marconi.9...nref=story
Thanks for the giveaway. 
Xvirus Personal Firewall is a small and very easy to use utility to protect your computer against various external threats when using the Internet. After installing the application in just a few clicks, you can enable Firewall and proactive protection, and can be a good additional protection from hacker exposure, allowing you to easily and quickly set limits for certain applications.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Hello protectors of virtual world, in many regards I wish to win this giveaway, because only protectioprotection my pc has, is AVG, that practicly is bad, so I hope to win this and be protected forever.
Twiter share link: https://mobile.twitter.com/Dragoneye99/s...7350034438
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, deathsmear.
Xvirus Personal Firewall Pro is a new and reliable firewall that performs a very good job in monitoring the connections in and out from our PC allowing us to control the access to the internet. Furthermore it has an integrated antiransomware module that really blocks the malware process before connecting to the internet so i want to win a license for this software. 
Thumb
My share below:
fb
Once again, deathsmear, thank you so much for the excellent giveaway! Here is the link to my tweet: Tweet Link

I would really love to win this giveaway because I need a firewall application to help me manage my rules for Windows Firewall. I had won a code for WFC initially but my idiotic self-decided to try to theme Windows 10 without making a backup after entering the WFC activation code (most recent was a few weeks before I entered it in). Long story short, sfc scans showed an absurd amount of errors, and I had to resort to running system restore (causing WFC not to be activated, and the Installation ID to not be the same as the one I had used to get the activation code). I'll never make that mistake again.  Xvirus would be a phenomenal replacement for WFC (and would even be an "upgrade") since it makes it easy to manage the Rules List, as well as keep track of connection logs.  It would allow me to change the robust nature of the firewall with the (auto mode aggressivity settings), and would even provide me with adware and ransomware protection which is an amazing feature for a firewall to have since it would protect me from any of my data being locked away from me or stolen. Also, Cloud Protection is a pretty sweet plus Smile
I am back to using "Windows firewall" after years of using "Comodo firewall" which kept giving me trouble when updated versions came along.

My reading online tells me that I need to enhance "Windows firewall" protection against ransomware and other threats, and "Xvirus Personal Firewall Pro" is the answer. 

My Twitter share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Xvirus Personal Firewall PRO is lightweight firewall for Windows which blocks untrusted programs, network monitor, ransom checker, and cloud check. It provides you with everything you need for additional protection against hackers without slowing down your computer. System impact is low and is fully compatible to Windows Firewall. Additionally, it is not just a firewall but it offers additional AV-like features (Ransom Watcher, Memory Watcher, Anti-Ransomware Vault) protection which gives me more confidence on my computer system safety and security.
Proactive Settings :
1.The Ransom Watcher module will shut down ransomware services once it detects an attack which let’s you backup 
  important files manually. Those backup files backupped BEFORE the encryption took place can be recovered by the 
  programme. There are not many settings with the Firewall and are mostly related to the Automode.
2. Cloud Check will query for information on processes running on the system.
3. Memory Watcher is already very aggressive in it’s default "Normal Mode" to ensure working of the Paranoid Mode in
   a safe environment.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...0854403650
Thank you for the giveaway!

Xvirus Personal Firewall seems like a good alternative to the built-in Windows firewall and allows better and easier control over all running application. It's light-weight, has a user friendly interface and prevents ransomware attacks.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/92...4679567361
Thank you deathsmear & Dani Santos for this awesome giveaway.

Xvirus Personal Firewall is made to run alongside Windows Firewall to offer more control of the connections and internet and applications activity. Its a simple application that enables the user to check all active connections and control which are granted access or not. It relies on whitelisting and blacklisting for managing the connections. I have used the free version before & the product has improved a lot since then. This is great because it was developed by one developer himself back then & its huge task with the way more features & improvements are added. New pro version has improved adware & ransomware protection. Xvirus firewall is resource & machine friendly. All in all this is one of the best tools to work over the notorious Windows firewall which has less scope of tweaks.

Facebook share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 21,044 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,519 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,798 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,834 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 18,129 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr