Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ashampoo PDF free
[Image: a8675c3b6f346a7938432d00fc4bbbe4.png]

Create and open PDFs
Ashampoo PDF Free is a fast application to open, edit and create PDF documents. Ashampoo PDF Free safely opens PDF files and supports all PDF standards. PDF documents are compact and space-saving since their optimized during saving with file sizes adjusting to their use cases. As a portable, platform-independent format with a uniform display across devices, PDF is the perfect format for your documents. The program comes with a virtual printer driver to allow you to create PDFs from any Windows application that supports printing. Ashampoo PDF Free also supports and helps users with filling out forms. The integrated document search makes it easy to find text contents quickly and users can also rearrange, delete or insert pages from other PDF documents to add additional content to existing PDFs. Ashampoo PDF Free is available free of charge and provides an easy to use alternative to other standard viewers in this software category.
Open, read and create PDFs quickly and easily with Ashampoo PDF

Feature highlights:
  • Free PDF Reader
  • Create PDFs
  • Built-in printer driver to create PDFs from any Windows application
  • Fill out interactive forms
  • Helps with filling out static forms
  • Compact and fast
  • Search in documents
  • Move and delete pages
  • Insert pages from existing PDF documents

https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/0074...o-PDF-Free

Compare Ashampoo PDF Free  with Pro: https://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/produc...hp?id=0074
Thank's for this Posting AAU Thumb
Using the T icon and edit text function - cannot edit. Does anyone know why I can't edit any PDF - not even the Ashampoo pdf page displayed with this app can be edited. I can click into the text line but nothing appears on screen nor deletes. I have looked at page 12 of the manual and I have the pink cursor thing visible but I cannot edit anything on that or any pdf. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. No edits possible. But I can ADD text using the T+ tool, but I cannot edit existing text using the T tool.
(10-16-2017 , 04:24 PM)Rob Wrote: Using the T icon and edit text function - cannot edit. Does anyone know why I can't edit any PDF - not even the Ashampoo pdf page displayed with this app can be edited. I can click into the text line but nothing appears on screen nor deletes. I have looked at page 12 of the manual and I have the pink cursor thing visible but I cannot edit anything on that or any pdf. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. No edits possible. But I can ADD text using the T+ tool, but I cannot edit existing text using the T tool.

I have the same. It looks like it's a very limited version and can not edit text.
(10-16-2017 , 04:39 PM)Optimus Wrote:
(10-16-2017 , 04:24 PM)Rob Wrote: Using the T icon and edit text function - cannot edit. Does anyone know why I can't edit any PDF - not even the Ashampoo pdf page displayed with this app can be edited. I can click into the text line but nothing appears on screen nor deletes. I have looked at page 12 of the manual and I have the pink cursor thing visible but I cannot edit anything on that or any pdf. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. No edits possible. But I can ADD text using the T+ tool, but I cannot edit existing text using the T tool.

I have the same. It looks like it's a very limited version and can not edit text.

I thought that, but I couldn't see that in the blurb about the Free version - it seems to say that it can edit text. Surely they'd flash a big nag box up on the screen to say 'buy Pro for editing!' if it was limited. I also ran it as admin but no change.
https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/0074...o-PDF-Free     Ashampoo  PDF Free
Ashampoo PDF Free View and create PDFs for free
OverviewScreenshotsLanguagesRequirements
Create and open PDFs
Ashampoo PDF Free is a fast application to open, edit and create PDF documents. Ashampoo PDF Free safely opens PDF files and supports all PDF standards. PDF documents are compact and space-saving since their optimized during saving with file sizes adjusting to their use cases. As a portable, platform-independent format with a uniform display across devices, PDF is the perfect format for your documents. The program comes with a virtual printer driver to allow you to create PDFs from any Windows application that supports printing. Ashampoo PDF Free also supports and helps users with filling out forms. The integrated document search makes it easy to find text contents quickly and users can also rearrange, delete or insert pages from other PDF documents to add additional content to existing PDFs. Ashampoo PDF Free is available free of charge and provides an easy to use alternative to other standard viewers in this software category.

Open, read and create PDFs quickly and easily with Ashampoo PDF
Feature highlights:

Free PDF Reader
Create PDFs
Built-in printer driver to create PDFs from any Windows application
Fill out interactive forms
Helps with filling out static forms
Compact and fast
Search in documents
Move and delete pages
Insert pages from existing PDF documents

Free full version

DOWNLOAD : I Scanned This Software Ashampoo PDF Free With Comodo Internet Security Premuim & It Found ( No Malware , No Adware,  No Trojans, No Spyware, No Virus, No Rootkits, No Backdoors, No Worms,  No Junkware, No Bundleware, No Trialware, ) & This Software Is On Comodo Trusted Vendors List As ( ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG) & Is Digitally Signed By Ashampoo Software Company Too & Is A Trusted Software Vendor
Uninstalled.

I have installed open source graphics editor INKSCAPE which does PDF editing pretty well, from my initial assessment. For the editing of some fonts, you may need to delete the existing text twice if it's two combined fonts (such as to make a certain style or 3D effect).

If PDF Free updates to include the genuine editing of text and not just adding text to a pdf, then I'll perhaps try it again. Until that time, not much use to me unless form-filling. It does have some interesting features that still work in this Free version but nothing to make me want to choose it in favour of Inkscape.