Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Get 1 Year Process Lasso Workstation
Quote:Convert Gen1 License Keys to Gen2 Keys

Which one do I have?

First, unless you bought Process Lasso Pro prior to 2016, then it is Gen2. Also, ALL OTHER products are Gen2.

Gen1 License: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Gen2 License: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note that ‘freebie’ promotional licenses which are always clearly stated as non-upgradeable will fail. For those, go back to an older version if necessary, such as version 8. If you do not receive any email after running this script, then the conversion failed, and you need to contact us at support@bitsum.com and we will look up the account. There are many permutations of licenses the last 15 years, so having to manually convert valid paid licenses is not unusual. I continue to refine the script so I have less support ;).

After conversion, if it succeeds, CHECK YOUR EMAIL for a new license code.

Beginning conversion process... contact us if trouble, don't freak out! Email support@bitsum.com if this page doesn't work or gets it wrong, or use the widget in the lower-left.

Head over here: https://bitsum.com/step1/

I did actually tested a few key which obtain from limited giveaway site such as GotD. Those key is are the key that valid for particular version only however when I try apply it successfully gave me a free 1 year Process Lasso Workstation license. You can try your luck.

Note that once license conversion is success the validity of the license will start immediately.

P/s: I just convert a license today which the license will end on 8th Nov 2018 those who interested can let me know.