Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Forward Scam emails to Re:Scam to engage Scammers
Forward Scam emails to Re:Scam to engage Scammers

[Image: 22XdDfV.png]

An interesting idea for all people getting scammed. Use AI to counter the scam.
Quote:Netsafe started a new service named Re:Scam. This is an artificial Intelligent email bot which will get engaged with the scammers, for Free. Re:Scam, it can imitate different humans by adding grammatical mistakes, typos,  humor extra to a conversation so that the scammer will not find that it is coming from a same  email bot

[Image: ODFJupk.png]

How to Engage the Scammers ?
What you have to do is just forward the email you received to me@rescam.org, The AI email bot will do the email conversation with the scammers, and will send you summary of the conversation it had. The conversation can be indefinite.

read more at netsafe

website

source
I appreciate that this article was shared here, and see it has been credited but was contacted by the source to change it. 

When search engines crawl this forum and their blog, they will find the same content on both websites. This will incur a penalty on our SEO rankings, and possibly theirs as well. I ask members not quote more than a few lines from other websites to avoid this issue.
(11-12-2017 , 10:41 AM)Mike Wrote: I appreciate that this article was shared here, and see it has been credited but was contacted by the source to change it. 

When search engines crawl this forum and their blog, they will find the same content on both websites. This will incur a penalty on our SEO rankings, and possibly theirs as well. I ask members not quote more than a few lines from other websites to avoid this issue.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Mike
Smile
I`m taking some lines out, and only keeping really necessary ones in.