Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Best VPN
Hello users,
What do you think?
Which one is the best?
Why?
What features mean a lot to you?
Pros/cons?

Below an opinion or guide towards the best VPNs on the market. I tend to agree with the writer based on the assumptions made.

Best VPN

Later a poll will be put based on your votes.
I`m curios on the outcome.

Thanks,
dino  Thumb
I like VPNs that put a primary focus on privacy (aka are completely and truly "logless"). That is my primary concern with any VPN, which is closely followed up by how easily it is to connect to the VPN, and how stable the connection is. Based on these, PIA (Private Internet Access) and Cyberghost are my two favorite VPNs-- followed up by Windscribe (depending on whether they will stand the test of time).
I use to use Kepard all the time until they discontinued the service. I have tried CyberGhost, Securitykiss, and now using Express. They seem to all work about the same to me so not really a favorite.
Shaleyou vpn and windscribe are good options. Found shadeyou most similar to kepard
Just read an article about the 5 Best VPNs for Windows in 2018 which I thought was quite interesting. 

Quote:
All over the world, Windows users are waking up to the advantages of using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). With a Windows VPN, you can access censored or geo-restricted content from all over the world. A VPN for Windows also encrypts your data to protect your privacy at home and on public WiFi. We have reviewed over 150 VPNs in the last five years and used our expertise to pinpoint the 5 best Windows VPNs.

Here is a quick look at our five expert Windows VPN recommendations:

[Image: uxLNz6z.png]

You can read about the advantages and disadvantages of each VPN separately Here.
(02-04-2018 , 04:21 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: Hello users,
What do you think?
Which one is the best?
Why?
What features mean a lot to you?
Pros/cons?

Below an opinion or guide towards the best VPNs on the market. I tend to agree with the writer based on the assumptions made.

Best VPN

Later a poll will be put based on your votes.
I`m curios on the outcome.

Thanks,
dino  Thumb

You can check out https://securitygladiators.com/10-best-v...providers/ for the top 10 best VPNs that you could choose from. Cheers!