Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Software & Game Exchange Forum Ending Soon
We have decided to end the Software & Game Exchange on the Promo2day forum. As of March 1st, 2018 members will no longer be able to post or request software & game exchanges openly in forum threads. 

Some members active in this section have also added to their signature "promo2day trader". Other members are using the shoutbox for trading. We don't think the signature promo2day trader or talking in chat is good advertising for the forum and ask that you all will soon change this. We also feel many developers don't like the exchange of their giveaway licenses for trade and it keeps us from receiving new giveaway products so all will end in a few weeks.  

Mike
That`s it, we have to obey, rules are rules and I will respect this decision.  :idea:
I will also change my signature.

Edit: i removed my signature.
(02-10-2018 , 08:17 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: That`s it, we have to obey, rules are rules and I will respect this decision.  :idea:

Thanks dino for your help and understanding.
(02-10-2018 , 08:20 PM)Mike Wrote:
(02-10-2018 , 08:17 PM)dinosaur07 Wrote: That`s it, we have to obey, rules are rules and I will respect this decision.  :idea:

Thanks dino for your help and understanding.

In a community rules must be obeyed. It is all about respect.  Thumb
There should be a proper rule for everything explained in the rules section of the forum so that any Misunderstanding could be avoided. It should restrict users to use certain specific words in their signature as well as putting their exchange or trade offers in the shoutbox. If users don't follow these rules, they should be banned. But I don't suggest you end the license Trading/Exchange forum as it's very useful to some users.
Thanks a lot Mike

I would like to ask all members to change both signature and Custom User Title....here and in other forums and blogs

For example:

[Image: Tgqnicw.png]
(02-10-2018 , 09:46 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Thanks a lot Mike

I would like to ask all members to change both signature and Custom User Title....here and in other forums and blogs

For example:

[Image: Tgqnicw.png]

Done. I forgot about it.  Big Grin
What game exchange forum? I couldn't find it. Already removed?
(02-10-2018 , 10:57 PM)hdragonk Wrote: What game exchange forum? I couldn't find it. Already removed?

Click on the Software & Game Exchange link above and it's shown but will be gone in a few weeks.
(02-10-2018 , 11:01 PM)Mike Wrote:
(02-10-2018 , 10:57 PM)hdragonk Wrote: What game exchange forum? I couldn't find it. Already removed?

Click on the Software & Game Exchange link above and it's shown but will be gone in a few weeks.
I get "you do not have permission".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum Software tarekma7 3 1,964 09-03-2018 , 10:51 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Software comparison forum tarekma7 5 2,833 10-02-2016 , 04:52 PM
Last Post: scot
  Software & Game Exchange Mike 5 3,475 01-20-2016 , 06:48 PM
Last Post: kavira