Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 16 Pre-order & save
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 kicks into overdrive! Experience a new start page packed with eight powerful optimization tools and a redesigned navigation bar for instant access to all features. Conserve power efficiently and prolongs the battery life of your mobile devices with Energy Manager and uncover and delete hidden browser extensions with Browser Extension Manager. Popular modules like Tweaking, DiskSpace Explorer or System Information have been updated and performance-enhanced. All cleaning modules have been optimized for the latest Windows to provide an even leaner, faster and more secure system!

Here's something to look forward to
Conserve energy efficiently and preserve battery life
Start page with eight optimization tools
No more unwanted browser extensions
Ingenious navigation bar with access to all features
Clean multiple user accounts simultaneously
Brilliant visuals at any resolution on any display
Ready for future Windows updates
New Windows 10 customization tweaks
New and dramatically faster DiskSpace Explorer
Over 80 new and faster components

Got curious?
The new Ashampoo WinOptimizer 16 impresses with important new features like Energy Manager that lowers your electricity bill and battery degradation and Browser Extension Manager that wipes unwanted and dangerous extensions off your browser. The new start page shines with eight optimization functions while the new navigation bar provides instant access to all features! The popular cleaners have once again been enhanced and fully adapted to the latest Windows and our new tweaking and privacy settings allows for more customization and security.

Pre-order now for $19.99 instead of $39.99

Release date: June 11, 2018 
Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
I think it's worth waiting for the new Ashampoo tool
Ashampoo sent me a email today i will get this new version when it gets released in on june 11,2018   Pre-order UPGRADE now for $14.99 instead of $59.99

Download-Version | You save 75% now i will not have to enter any giveaways for this i bought it at a very good price & new version too feels good to buy software instead of allways trying to get it for free in giveaways all the time online

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ashampoo WinOptimizer 26 Pre-order now and save - Release date: June 1st, 2023 mrtrout 1 1,434 05-16-2023 , 05:49 AM
Last Post: osmandemi
  Ashampoo WinOptimizer 26 Pre-order now and save - Release date: June 1st, 2023 mrtrout 0 1,281 05-16-2023 , 12:07 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Pre-order & save: 80% discount - Upgrade to Ashampoo Burning Studio 23 mrtrout 0 1,219 11-20-2021 , 10:01 AM
  Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 Pre-order for a big discount mrtrout 0 1,472 05-05-2019 , 06:48 PM
  Ashampoo Backup Pro 12 Pre-order & save AAU 0 1,568 07-18-2018 , 05:04 AM
Last Post: AAU