Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Instrument IK Multimedia Syntronic Bully Free for Limited Time
[Image: cb7HP7h.jpg]

From now through May 23rd, 2019, IK newsletter subscribers or those who join our newsletter qualify for a free Syntronik Bully instrument.  Register for our mailing list to get the latest news, content, and releases from our IK team delivered right to your inbox.  As a thank you for your support, your Syntronik Bully (a $/€49.99 value) will be unlocked inside of Syntronik.  Log into the Custom Shop and click 'Restore my Sounds' to activate it.  It's that easy!

Syntronik Bully recreates the thunderous bass sounds of the Moog Taurus I, II and III. The slow-sweeping low pass filter with little or no resonance is a signature Taurus sound with its massive low end.

Follow these easy steps to get your free Syntronik Bully (new subscribers):
1. Log-in to your IK account at www.ikmultimedia.com
2. In the pop-up that appears, sign up for the newsletter.
3. Download Syntronik FREE
4. Open Syntronik Free, log into the Custom Shop and click "Restore my Sounds”

Existing newsletter subscribers must enter their User Area. This will display a pop-up window showing a red REDEEM button.

Special offer expires 5/23/19.  No substitutions, nor additional licenses added if you already have the plugin.

GP:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/index....ronikbully

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Discord Nitro 1 Month Free Limited Keys Sasha 0 439 03-04-2024 , 10:22 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway FocuSee Price: $70.00 > Free for a limited time Sasha 0 375 02-04-2024 , 06:46 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway Mixbox SE by IK Multimedia tarekma7 0 201 01-27-2024 , 09:32 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway IK Multimedia -Syntronik Instruments Bully plugin (PC,Mac,VST,AU,AAX) ahmed 1 1,196 06-10-2023 , 09:10 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Grand Piano Free Piano VST Instrument plugin brownie 0 354 06-08-2023 , 02:05 PM
Last Post: brownie