Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Panda Global Protection 2016 - 5 year 5 PC
Panda Global Protection 2016 is the latest extension of Panda's strong all-round security suite, with protection for Windows, Mac, Android and iPhone.
The customisable Windows 8-style interface gives easy access to the suite's core features: antivirus, firewall, identity protection, spam filter, parental controls, virtual keyboard, online backup, file encryption and shredding.
Protection is enhanced this time with the new "XMT Smart Engineering engine", which has seen Panda regularly placed at or near the top in independent testing.
There are plenty of new and enhanced features. Parental Controls report on what your kids are doing online, and block access to the sites and site categories of your choice. A Data Shield alerts you when unknown applications try to access confidential documents. And a simple PC Tuneup module wipes junk files and your web histories (for IE, Chrome and Firefox), defragmenting your hard drive when it's done to maximize performance.

I have 1 license data Account  Panda Global Protection 2016 - to 23/04/2021 (1914 days)

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway just leave a comment below.

I will do randomization 05/02/2016
I want to try my luck on it! It's really a perfect personal giveaway! But usually the first replied man would be passed. I still believe in luck!

Good luck to all participants!

Best wishes,
Aachen
Thanks sterchin. Really awesome giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway. Smile
Thank you sterchin!
Thanks sterchin! Big Grin
Thanks, great giveaway, keep up the good work ;)
Thank you for this opportunity sterchin.
Count me in.
Thanks sterchin for the awesome giveaway Big Grin
Thanks a lot for the giveaway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway [NEW YEAR] Panda Dome Complete khanyash 31 8,977 01-06-2019 , 04:56 AM
Last Post: Starship
  Panda Global Protection - 36 months license scot 42 15,091 06-27-2016 , 07:07 PM
Last Post: Askanag
  kaspersky Internet Security 2016 - 1 Year / 3 PC hamede 49 23,697 05-13-2016 , 10:07 AM
Last Post: Mohammad