[Official Giveaway] Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium [3 x licenses]
[Image: Guxj4yil.png]

We at Promo2Day are very pleased to announce our Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium Giveaway!

[Image: noO6Rfd.png]

Firstly I would like to once again thank my very good friend from Malwarebytes for your continued kind support 
over many years and for your generosity donating licenses ..

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium .. Comprehensive exploit protection for browsers and applications

Blocks dangerous exploit-based malware and prevents the damage it can do

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology guards you in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its security patch. And, unlike antivirus products, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium proactively prevents the exploit from installing its payload. Before it can do damage.

[Image: DB04p1s.png]
[Image: KvjnmHH.png]

Good peoples whilst you are excitedly awaiting for this giveaway to end and winners announced why not try Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Free
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To participate please follow these 3 simple GOLDEN RULES

1. You must be a registered member here on Promo2Day

2. To ensure all who are entering our giveaways are actually contributing members to our forum you MUST have submitted 

at least 3 posts to enter {giveaways not included}

3.  Please reply below

• ‘What is your most favourite feature of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium ?’ 

To enter this contest you must comply with these above simple conditions to be considered as a valid entry.

Only one entry per member is permitted..

Winning member’s names will be selected by random.org and once winner’s names have been posted winner's will only have 2 days 
to PM me to claim their prize and if I do not receive your PM within specified timeframe your win will be forfeited, sorry no excuses 
will be considered.

You will only receive a PM from me containing your license key once and only if you have claimed your prize within specified timeframe.

The Giveaway ends on Friday 12th February 2016

good luck to all who enter

Edit: 3 x 12 month licenses to giveaway Big Grin
Thanks for the giveaway. Count me in.
My most favourite feature would beour layers of exploit protection (application hardening, protection against Operating System security bypasses, memory caller protection, application behavior protection)
Thanks for the giveaway.

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium provides options for customizing the shields.
I like the feature of proactive technology and four layers protection
thanks to the guardian for the great competition on this soft.

My favorite feature of this program is complete using its technology to protect browsers without downloading any sort of pattern. Thank you
I like the feature of four layers of application hardening exploit protection, protection against security bypasses Operating System
,caller memory protection, application protection behavior.
It protects against exploits of zero-day browser and application vulnerabilities, would be the most favorite feature of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit premium .
Very nice giveaway!! Thank You for the chance to win a license!!!. Wiggle
My favorite features of this program are:
Protects browser components, including Java and Flash
Defends against drive-by download attacks
Shields vulnerable applications, including Microsoft
Anti-malware and antivirus compatible
Nice Giveaway again by guardian !

The size of it is small and lightweight. It provides additional security for browsers, Office documents, PDF readers, and
media players against exploits. Those features I like most !
My favourite feature is abilty to add and manage custom sheilds and small footprint.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,965 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest iTools For Windows (5 Premium Licenses with Lifetime Upgrades) tarekma7 7 5,297 11-04-2018 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bronwen
  SpyShelter Premium 10X Licenses deathsmear 73 19,656 12-09-2017 , 08:31 AM
Last Post: Starship
  AppCheck Pro Anti-Ransomware Review and Giveaway (15 Licenses) tarekma7 29 14,049 12-06-2017 , 01:10 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Forum Exclusive: Malwarebyte Anti-Malware Premium Mohammad 41 16,597 11-23-2017 , 01:33 PM
Last Post: Rıza