Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Feedback & Suggestions
I think it would be great to have the same exchange key for gaming section. I have a lot of unused Steam key Big Grin
Thanks given by: sterchin , Geo
(09-01-2015 , 11:29 AM)Mike Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We are welcome to any comments and suggestions so we can improve our site to fit your needs.

If you need something that can not be found on this site, post it here and let us know and we will do our best to help.

Thanks for your support

Mike

Mike,
It would be excellent if you could offer the possibility to attach files to the messages we sent, so it would be more practical to send a pic for example or a file.
How does it sounds like?
Thanks given by:
(12-28-2015 , 02:24 AM)dinosaur07 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-01-2015 , 11:29 AM)Mike Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We are welcome to any comments and suggestions so we can improve our site to fit your needs.

If you need something that can not be found on this site, post it here and let us know and we will do our best to help.

Thanks for your support

Mike

Mike,
It would be excellent if you could offer the possibility to attach files to the messages we sent, so it would be more practical to send a pic for example or a file.
How does it sounds like?

You can attach file as the OP but is not possible when you are replying a thread. As for image, it is recommended to use an external image hoster such as Imgur or similar to avoid abuse that may cause server to slow down.
Thanks given by: Geo , Mike
I think it's time for us to select the member of the month for Dec. 2015 Smile
Thanks given by:
Mike can you please increase the number of images allowed n the topics

The 10 image limit causes a lot of effort to upload a review with many images

Al images uploaded to image hosting sites
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2016 , 07:46 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Mike can you please increase the number of images allowed n the topics

The 10 image limit causes a lot of effort to upload a review with many images

Al images uploaded to image hosting sites

I have increased the number.

(12-27-2015 , 07:44 AM)Cool Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think it would be great to have the same exchange  key for gaming section. I have a lot of unused Steam key Big Grin

I have renamed the exchange section to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  and added a sub forum called Games.
Thanks given by: tarekma7 , Geo , Cool , kavira
I have some suggestions:

1. I suggest to completely separate "MOBILE",, "Software and Game Exchange", and "Off Topic"chat as NEW FORUMS (Like software and games)

Mobile section can be divided into android and iPhone and others(windows phone...)

Exchange : software and games

Off Topic chat : can include music , video , photoalbums , images

2. Coupons are better to be outside exchange section ...it is similar to discounts and can be a subsection in hot deals and discounts

3. is there any option to increase PM inbox capacity?

4. One other thing : I tried to add the forum to Tapatalk but cannot find it?

5. Pinned topics are needed in each section (as Forum Rules, rules for the exchange system, How to post images , facebook and twitter accounts for the forum)
Thanks given by:
(01-09-2016 , 02:15 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
4. One other thing : I tried to add the forum to Tapatalk but cannot find it?

hey mate that is because You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. must first be installed as a mod in your forum platform

I had this installed on one of my other forums - IMO meh 

then when I moved the forum to XF I left Tapatalk out
Thanks given by: tarekma7
That's what I mean : to install tapatalk plugin if possible
Thanks given by:
Need some help.

My shouts are not appearing in the shoutbox for whatever reason. They worked fine up until this morning when I logged in. I did notice perhaps a half-hour later that they showed up, but I am not sure what the issue is. I tried logging out and back in -but that did not resolve the issue. Any suggestions?
Thanks given by: