Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: G+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Feedback & Suggestions
We are welcome to any comments and suggestions so we can improve our site to fit your needs.

If you need something that can not be found on this site, post it here and let us know and we will do our best to help.

Thanks for your support

Mike
Thanks given by: yoyo
I would be appreciate if you add "Privet Shout" so that will be awesome.

Thanks
Mohammad
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2015 , 11:37 AM)Mohammad Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I would be appreciate if you add "Privet Shout" so that will be awesome.

Thanks
Mohammad

Hi, Mohammad:

The chatbox has "Private Shout" feature and just click the name whom you want to talk with Wink
Thanks given by: mrtrout
Geo is correct Mohammad. Another good feature is you can also double click on any of your messages you want to delete or edit.
Thanks given by: WormTechs , mrtrout
(09-01-2015 , 02:33 PM)Geo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-01-2015 , 11:37 AM)Mohammad Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I would be appreciate if you add "Privet Shout" so that will be awesome.

Thanks
Mohammad

Hi, Mohammad:

The chatbox has "Private Shout" feature and just click the name whom you want to talk with Wink

I know that how use this feature, but when i was click i couldn't see that it redirect me to the user profile but now it working like charm Smile

I saw the IP address can be see anyone it looks set in publicly, please hide IP address from public view.
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2015 , 12:44 PM)Mohammad Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-01-2015 , 02:33 PM)Geo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks
Mohammad

Hi, Mohammad:

I know that how use this feature, but when i was click i couldn't see that it redirect me to the user profile but now it working like charm Smile

I saw the IP address can be see anyone it looks set in publicly, please hide IP address from public view.

To what IP that you are referring to?
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2015 , 12:44 PM)Mohammad Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I saw the IP address can be see anyone it looks set in publicly, please hide IP address from public view.

This has been changed so only mods & admin can see your IP address.
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2015 , 04:52 PM)Mike Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-03-2015 , 12:44 PM)Mohammad Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I saw the IP address can be see anyone it looks set in publicly, please hide IP address from public view.

This has been changed so only mods & admin can see your IP address.

Thanks Mike
Thanks given by: mrtrout
I would like to suggest a forum about "Tips and Tricks" where members and users can post their computer, software, phone, games, and other tips and tricks. I recommend no posting about hacking, pirating software or other illegal methods of Tips and Tricks. I feel like a forum like this can help users looking for advice and/or Tips and tricks to help improve their experience with their software and devices.

I personally have several tips and tricks to share that could help out members and guests alike.

I request we make a forum for this.

Thank you for your consideration.
Thanks given by: WormTechs , Xavier Torres , mrtrout
(09-16-2015 , 10:58 PM)Jeremy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I would like to suggest a forum about "Tips and Tricks" where members and users can post their computer, software, phone, games, and other tips and tricks. I recommend no posting about hacking, pirating software or other illegal methods of Tips and Tricks. I feel like a forum like this can help users looking for advice and/or Tips and tricks to help improve their experience with their software and devices.

I personally have several tips and tricks to share that could help out members and guests alike.

I request we make a forum for this.

Thank you for your consideration.

Tips & Tricks has been added.
Thanks given by: Jeremy , G-Funk , Xavier Torres , yoyo , mrtrout