Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
SuperEasy 1-Click Backup Full Version License
I am not tech savvy and for really a long time I thought everything on a computer would be running smoothly with few or even no errors. Last year, I have my own blog running WordPress. I know WordPress is the top blogging program and thus I don't think I need a backup for my posts until one of my post was deleted and I almost ruined my blog. I have now my tips on how to restore deleted WordPress post and finally realized how important to a backup would be. That is a little off-topic but I don't want this to happen again.  Ok, there is the giveaway, but it is for PCs to backup photos, documents, program, video files or other type of data. I used it for a few minutes and it is still a good program to go.  
  • SuperEasy 1-Click Backup is an automatic 1 click backup protection program which simply runs in background while making the backups.
  • In the modern world, Everyone using a computer is potentially at this risk of losing their precious  data, losing your photos, documents, program, video files or other type of data isn’t less than a digital tragedy. With SuperEasy 1-Click Backup Pro, you don’t have worry about losing data anymore. The program offers a secure and easy of making the backups without hindering the progress of a user.
  • SuperEasy 1-Click Backup is a simple to use program which primarily runs in background while you keep on doing on your work. The program consist of a very basic user interface with very limited and precise tools to work with. On the start of the program, you’re presented with 2 options, the one to restore and other to make ups.
  • To make the backups, either choose the complete drive by clicking on back up these drives, Upon clicking, you’ll be shown number of harddrives with partitions present in the system, tick the drives you want to be backed and click on Ok or to make folders backup, click on the To this folder which will open the windows explorer from where you can browse the selected folder. Next is when to backup, from here you can create an automatic backup schedule.
  • SuperEasy 1-Click Backup can keep multiple old version of your backup data. Each additional version requires requires very little space as only the difference between two version of your back up are only stored. This can be done via OLD BACKUPS TO KEEPoption.
  • Once the settings are done, you may click on Activate this plan for automatic backup creation.
  • If you’re willing to restore a backup, just click on browse button and choose the existing backup folder/file and click on store.
  • SuperEasy 1-Click Backup is an instant automatic 1 click backup tool which creates backup easily, it also comes with a pause feature which can be used if backup is using too much of your resources will you’re at work. The software comes with a rescue disc which comes in hand when a system fails to boot.
SuperEasy 1-Click Backup Full Version License Code

SuperEasy 1-Click Backup is a shareware software which costs $19 for a 3PC license but now every can download and install the free full version without any purchase. Follow the steps below.

1. Download SuperEasy 1-Click Backup | 26.29 MB

2. Install the program and run, a popup will promoted asking you to register your self

3.  Enter your email to receive the free full version license.
Thanks for the post.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WORLD BACKUP DAY — Win EaseUS Backup Lifetime License for free khanyash 0 531 03-30-2023 , 08:29 AM
Last Post: khanyash
  Contest Bandicut Full (15 Gift License Keys) ahmed 5 3,077 08-12-2019 , 03:39 PM
Last Post: OM Cracked
  WinX MediaTrans Full License Giveaway hamed1368 3 1,729 10-23-2018 , 11:05 AM
Last Post: dhruv2193
  Acronis True Image 2018 World Backup Day Giveaway (15 License) ahmed 2 1,504 03-29-2018 , 05:31 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Norton Utilities Version 16 (1x2 Nos.) Lifetime License of 3 devices each noma.jo21 0 1,230 08-30-2017 , 09:49 AM
Last Post: noma.jo21