Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Do you expose yourself to the public?
thought the title might grab some interest LoL.... it's Ok Mike I checked your exposure
and it was only down at the bingo hall, apparently the blue haired ladies down there get a giggle Lmao

OK back to business

Free Dark Web Monitoring Tool to Measure Your Exposure..

Last week, application security company ImmuniWeb released a new free tool to monitor and measure an organization's
exposure on the Dark Web.

To improve the decision-making process for cybersecurity professionals, the free tool crawls Dark Web marketplaces,
hacking forums, and Surface Web resources such as Pastebin or GitHub to provide you with a classified schema of
your data being offered for sale or leaked

All you need to launch a Dark Web search is to enter your .. read more HERE
[Image: FkUIu4D.png]
Mike... dark web ...cloak - exposing to the old ladies at the local bingo hall.... 99.5%
shared personal data only 1% .. better than no shares right mate Lmao
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the post! Bookmarked the resource and copied to all of my workstations. I like your source, I follow them on social media, but not actively. Anyway, this post reminded me of a site that I use every now and then on all of my browsers, to check what's potentially 'exposed' by them.. I hope you don't mind me sharing here.. I performed the test/s today before adding this reply, and deleted some 'leak-able' info found in my current version of Firefox. Oh and I haven't played Bingo in a very long time but I would again!
Big Grin

(Also, did a quick search of the below url on the forum before posting, so as not to be duplicate.)

"Sorry, but no results were returned using the query information you provided. Please redefine your search terms and try again."

Source: https://privacy.net/analyzer/
Tool: Privacy Analyzer

[Image: ZyQyaTg.jpg]
Copyright 2020 ⋅ All Rights Reserved ⋅ Privacy.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chinese developers expose data belonging to Android gamers mrtrout 0 545 08-26-2021 , 11:49 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Nginx: Server misconfigurations found in the wild that expose websites to attacks Bjyda 0 870 02-28-2021 , 07:26 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Cyber Command's biggest VirusTotal upload looks to expose North Korean-linked malware Mohammad.Poorya 0 1,981 09-11-2019 , 05:22 AM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya