Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
March 31st World Backup Day
stay tuned for March 31st to celebrate .Bounce.. 'world back up day'  ... 

as we have yet another surprise for you from our great friends at Acronis True Image    Best
Thanks for the post
Thanks guardian I am also working on something for this special day. You can read more about this day: http://www.worldbackupday.com/en/
Thanks Mike
I remember vaguely that when it's World Backup Day Acronis sponsors some kind of a giveaway contest! That will be awesome ;)
Really?! That's great!!!! Thanks a lot to your friend and you dear MOD Thumb
(02-18-2016 , 04:13 PM)Bjourne Wrote: I remember vaguely that when it's World Backup Day Acronis sponsors some kind of a giveaway contest! That will be awesome ;)

CORRECT in deed my friend!!! and Promo2day is the forum you will definitely find your Acronis World Backup Day giveaway

:idea: do tell you friends to join us here as a member and to make sure they have at least 5 posts and 2 threads to be eligible to enter 
another awesome giveaway by Acronis for World Backup Day..  Bravo
Sad 
But March 31st is so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away!
(02-19-2016 , 12:37 PM)scorpio_sx Wrote: But March 31st is so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away!

LoL   be patient my friend we are hoping to announce the winners on March 31st  Bounce
(02-19-2016 , 12:41 PM)guardian Wrote:
(02-19-2016 , 12:37 PM)scorpio_sx Wrote: But March 31st is so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away!

LoL   be patient my friend we are hoping to announce the winners on March 31st  Bounce

Winners? How do I enter this competition? Let me in @guardian! Tongue