Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Users with multiple accounts
A Suggestion;
Mike being the administrator of this site can know each and every members whereabouts. Check the member/s IP ID, when entering the giveaway thread and match the IP/ID with one when the member/s registered in this site. This way it can be verified.

P.S- Mike, what plugin are you going to install here, please PM me, if it can be installed in vBulletin board. Then I'll persuade the admin. of MDL to install it.
Thanks,
sid_16.
(02-27-2016 , 09:22 AM)Ari Wrote: Hey mike giving them a chance is good enough but after that whoever you find with multiple accounts do publish their details so other members know about them as these crooks might be doing same in other giveaway sites too :dodgy: .

They are doing the same on other giveaway sites but I am only concerned about Promo2day.
Its quite obvious that this is being done intentionally.How many products have they won since they've been here?This is just plain greedy on their behalf :@
(02-27-2016 , 03:19 AM)clyde Wrote: Nothing beats double entering contests and half the time not even needing the software :(

I agree and then it may lead to trading... :dodgy:
Trading is one of the main reasons for sharing in Giveaways

I see this as an answer in one of the Giveaways here

why do you want to win a license? for trading
My wins are shared between my family and friends.There is always someone looking for a key to something.We should be grateful that we're on a forum that has good giveaways.I don't plan on abusing that.
(02-27-2016 , 04:24 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Trading is one of the main reasons for sharing in Giveaways

(02-27-2016 , 03:49 PM)grr Wrote: I agree and then it may lead to trading... :dodgy:

Trading is optional, no one is forced to do it. Cool
@ tarekma7: in trading one can obtain a software that is otherwise obliged to buy if really wants it. ;)
I'm sure Mr Mike will do whats right to clear up this matter Have a nice day
I do not have issues with members winning a license for trading purposes. Everyone here is entitled to enter the giveaways as long as the rules of each giveaway are followed. The problem I'm having is a member with several accounts entering the limited number license giveaways. We will clear up this matter in a few days if we have to ban a few members who are guilty of multiple accounts that don't contact me.
(02-27-2016 , 04:24 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Trading is one of the main reasons for sharing in Giveaways

I agree with you dear brother. But I also believe that these guys will use these multi-accounts to participate giveaways and contests because of their greedy whether Promo2day has trade area or not.