Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Reddit launches official Android and iOS apps
[Image: Reddit-for-Android-e1460033743900.png]

Reddit has evolved into one of the most popular websites in the world but, despite its success, the self-titled "front page of the Internet" never released an official app. So, over the years, users have turned to third-party clients, one of which -- Alien Blue -- Reddit actually bought two years ago. Now though users are finally getting the real deal.
Reddit has finally launched official apps for Android and iOS. They come with support for inline images and themes, and promise "simpler navigation", and more. Here is what else you can expect.

At first glance, the apps are nicely designed. They appear to offer a similar user experience on Android and iOS, with only a few differences in appearance separating them. Both will let you browse content, upvote, talk to other Redditors, comment, share content, and more.
As far as theme support goes, Reddit offers a dark theme, with more promised to arrive. There are customization options available in the apps, to change how content is displayed, more specifically in a compact or card view.
Worth noting is that the apps may have limited market support at this time. The Android app is listed as being incompatible with all of my devices. I do not have the same problem with the iOS app, though I am using a US account with iTunes whereas my Google Play account is registered with a country on the old continent.
If you want to grab the new Reddit apps, click here for Android and here for iOS.

source

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 4 Best Places of 2020 for Getting Paid Android Apps for Free tarekma7 0 2,220 05-26-2020 , 02:36 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Google Makes Safe Browsing Enabled by Default in Android Apps tarekma7 0 2,567 04-19-2018 , 07:10 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  10 best NEW Android apps from July 2017! baziroll 0 2,185 08-02-2017 , 12:44 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Awesome Android Apps You Must Try (2017) baziroll 0 1,873 07-22-2017 , 12:43 AM
  Top 10 UPCOMING Android Games Of 2017 & 2018 | Official List Of Latest Reveals baziroll 0 2,627 07-19-2017 , 12:29 AM