Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Google+ Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
How did you find Promo2Day?
I found Promo2day using Google.
Thanks given by: tarekma7
(04-30-2016 , 07:07 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi all

Please I need all members to reply here:

1. How did you find promo2day? (For example: invitation, search, Facebook, Twitter...........)

2. Did you promote our forum among your friends?

3. Did you like our Facebook and Follow on Twitter?

4. Do you have any suggestions to announce and advertise our forum?

I'm still getting use to figure out everything about the site. I have actually posted a comment when I should not have because I was not wanting to get in on a giveaway. Hopefully everyone will forgive me for being a newbie.
I know I got the link from another site. It may have been another forum or a list of giveaway sites. Or I may have been just looking for help in something. But I can say I really enjoy this site and everyone seems so nice and cool to hang out with.
I have passed a few giveaways on a blog that I just stash everything on and hoped that may have led others to join in or check out the site.
No suggestions at the moment. Looks like you all are doing a great job. Thanks for having me here. Smile Big Grin
Thanks given by: tarekma7
1. How did you find promo2day? (For example: invitation, search, Facebook, Twitter...........)

I found it through google

Yes

Yes, I'm on twitter

I think more promos and tie-ups with multiple giveaway sites would really grow us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
Really don't remember, guess I was searching for Sandboxie and stumbled here Smile

I did tell them, I swear!

I think so :p

Huh  
But I will say this about Promo2day, it is like a very nice online-family.  Heart
Thanks given by:
Google search for encryption program
Thanks given by:
Welcome to Promo2day Roger. Hope you enjoy your stay and become a regular here.
Thanks given by: