Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Anyone tried combination: ESS9 + binisoft firewall control
Have any one tried this combination on windows 10:
eset smart security 9 (firewall off) + binisoft firewall control

Please tell about these :
Performance??
Stability??
System crashes ??
Hmm..that's a strange combination there. I mean Eset's own firewall is superb and reliable in comparison to the native Windows Firewall + Binisoft's WFC. 

You have ESS ver9...if you do not want to use the firewall I think your license can be used with Eset NOD32 AV ver 9...(well it used to be that way at least back in ver7..need to confirm this though). Can someone confirm this so Gdant can use NOD32 AV + Windows Firewall + Binisoft's WFC...? 

Way back in ver7 when I did not like the then Eset firewall I uninstalled ESS and used NOD32 AV (HIPS disabled) with my ESS license and used Outpost Firewall Pro. 

Eset firewall module even if it's turned off might clash with Windows Firewall + Binisoft's WFC. I had freezes when I just turned the firewall module off during that time with then Comodo firewall  and then Outpost Firewall thus I used NOD32 AV. 

Someone here might have used Eset NOD32 AV + Windows Firewall + Binisoft's WFC combination so just wait and they will comment. My classmate used Eset NOD32 AV ver8 + TinyWall + Windows Firewall and there were no issues he said.
Thanks Mundungas, I know that it is little weird comb but I thought to take any suggestion before giving it a try.