Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Quotations.
“One of the strengths, and weaknesses, of liberal democratic societies is giving the benefit of the doubt even to one's enemies” - Garry Kasparov
(09-19-2017 , 01:09 PM)scot Wrote: “One of the strengths, and weaknesses, of liberal democratic societies is giving the benefit of the doubt even to one's enemies” - Garry Kasparov

Very smart guy. I like him. Thumb
"When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife." - Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
"If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married." - Katharine Hepburn
"The only thing that interferes with my kindness is my economics." - Unknown
"One life is not enough to hate someone. So, better leave that part for the next life." - Unknown
“You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” - Brigham Young
"If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs." - Dhirubhai Ambani
"Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night." - William Blake
"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt