Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Zemana AntiLogger Premium
The license isn't for new consumers, only works for those people who had the fortune activatiing at the precise moment, zemana does fingerprinting through PC components. For that reason, people believe that this serial works for everyone, since it always activates despite formatting.
Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao
Zemana AntiLogger Premium v2.74.204.150

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 1-computer 1-year license, for noncommercial use
  • You get free upgrades for one year
  • No free tech support
download: https://downloads.sharewareonsale.com/fi...um_hub.exe

Key:

GP: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-zeman...9-95-value
Grab Your Free License
The following giveaway license will activate your Zemana Antilogger free for 1 Year, which usually costs $29.95 to purchase.
License Key: 
GIVEAWAY-4245-5487

Download Zemana Antilogger      or  Direct Link - 6.31 mb
Activation: Your 15 days trial subscription will be activated by default. Start Zemana Antilogger and click on the ’15 Days remaining’ link available under license, then paste the above ‘License Key’ and click ‘Activate Now’ to complete the activation process.

Please note that the giveaway license will only work for new users. If you are an existing Zemana Antilogger user, then this license may not work.
It is from few days ago, I think someone else posted it before too here in the forum somewhere. I activated before for 380days when I saw it, right now 356 days left. Using it in 1 laptop only, I have used the ZAL lifetime I won in Sasha's giveaway in my home pc.

This license works for existing users btw no problem.
Zemana AntiLogger Premium(1 Year for free)
https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-zeman...9-95-value
&
Here:
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=5276
OR
Here Also
OR
Download & License:
Terms and Conditions:
  • This is a 1-computer 1-year license, for noncommercial use
  • You get free updates for one year
  • No free tech support
  • You must redeem your license key before this offer has ended
  • May not be resold
Technical Details:
  • Developed by Zemana
  • Version is v2.74.2.664
  • Download size is 12.3 MB
  • Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
6 days or less time remaining! & this time may be extend,reduce or SOS has own rights to cancel this giveaway before
the expiration date!!
A personal shout-out for  Zemana AntiLogger software.

I have been using Zemana AntiLogger Premium for years and believe it to be invaluable.  My biggest concern is stopping key loggers from silently reading the important information that I type on the web: passwords for bank accounts, bank card info when shopping, etc;...  

I know friends and relatives who have lost their bank account and bank card information to online thieves. You don't want to know the trouble, anxiety, and financial loss they experienced. 

---->*When you can't find a great giveaway opportunity like the ones referred to on this thread, then you can buy it at half price on Zemana.com's "Black-Friday" weekend sale. This sale has been going on for the last 3 years that I know of and I expect/hope it will happen again this year. ...You can activate your new license code bought from their site at any future time when the one you have expires.  

I hope this helps someone. Smile

Read more on Zamana's website here
I keep hearing that Emsisoft protects against keyloggers and that I don't need Zamana anti-keylogger software, so I wrote/sent an email message to their support/technical team. 

Below is their response concerning using Zamana Antilogger with Emsisoft antimalware pro:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

: Regarding what Emsisoft protects me from. [Ticket#566713] Emsisoft Support Sun, May 5, 12:08 AM,

Hello Elijah, and thank you for contacting Emsisoft Support. The answer is complex rather than simple, and without knowing exactly what mechanisms Zemana Antilogger uses and how, which of course they will not share with us or even you, we cannot thoroughly answer. Emsisoft Anti-Malware protects against malware on your own computer that may attempt to 'phone home' with your data, among many other things. While visiting a properly administrated website with properly configured SSL services, you would not have a problem. The problem could possibly appear when visiting a site that for some reason does NOT have good security in place. Also, neither product can protect you against hacks directed at the sites you visit of course, but that is an entirely different issue over which you and we have no control. As Zemana Antilogger also operates on your computer, there is only so much either product can do, since once any data leaves your computer en route to an assumed well-maintained website, both we and Zemana are powerless to protect it. 

If in doubt, use them both. I am not aware of any issues causing the two programs to conflict at this time.

David Biggar -- Emsisoft Ltd - www.emsisoft.com support@emsisoft.com 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

So, This member and spokesperson of their team could or would not say that Emsisoft antimalware or any feature of their great software that I love, and will continue to use, protects my info from keyloggers that want to steal my valuable passwords, banking information or anything else I type into my machine. He (David Biggar of Emsisoft) even suggests I should use both software if I am concerned over this issue. 

...The only problem I see is if I did not have enough ram installed so that multiple defense software would slow down my machine.  I learned a long time ago to have at least 16 mg of ram installed on my machine so it does not get too hot or too slow. I am always hearing people online complaining about how their computers are overheating when using the best antimalware. When I ask them how much ram they have, they almost always come back with 4 or 6, gigs. Twelve gigs of ram are what I hear most people have on their machines. ...It's OK if your machine is fast enough for you and your machine is not overheating, but I personally can't get away with it with everything I like to install on my computer. 

My philosophy is this: Nobody can have enough of the best-rated self-defense software on their machines since new threats are coming at all of us from bad "black-hat" operators by the minute. ...Even the big corporations and the United States government has "Fortune 500" companies using supercomputers as firewalls trying to stop what is coming to invade their computers/systems.  

Until I hear a better argument, my final conclusion is, "If you can afford it, get enough ram on your machine. Then add Zamana Anti-logger, plus the best VPN to the best anti-malware if you want a fighting chance in the future of protecting your system and valuable information from what is being developed by evil people online.  Because, from my experience, sooner or later you are going to encounter them.

I hope this helps. ("Ignorance is not bliss.") Smile
The Zemana antilogger developers do not want to upgrade its graphical interface, zemana needed of a new redesign textures, functions and new methods of scanning, It is very basic and limited, for that reason, i would like to take the portable versión only like roguekiller, because it is no necesary for protection at realtime and not required installation, only for weekly ondemmand scanning.
New giveaway of V2.X (3 years license)

https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=51529

[url=https://winningpc.com/zemana-antilogger-license-key-free/][/url]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abelssoft AntiLogger [for PC] sterchin 9 3,043 10-05-2023 , 08:58 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway Zemana AntiLogger v2.X [3 years License] tarekma7 6 967 01-12-2023 , 06:18 PM
  Zemana AntiMalware Premium (400 days FREE License) tarekma7 1 1,812 01-03-2023 , 07:31 AM
  Zemana AntiMalware Premium Dareks 16 6,741 08-10-2019 , 01:23 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway Zemana Mobile Antivirus Premium Free for 1 Year hamed1368 1 1,637 02-25-2019 , 05:39 PM
Last Post: Sasha