Backup4all Professional Review and Giveaway
Vielen Dank
Spassiba
Dzięki
I willl very strong free.
Thanks for the Giveaway!
I do not have any backup software at the moment and anxious to win this license to backup open or locked files, My Documents, My Pictures etc. and those backup applications have ZIP support. This utility is ideally designed to protect valuable data and there is password protection too. Its inerface is easily accessible by beginners and professionals. With those favorite features of this software, I am anxious to win this application and have a test on it.

Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1017398604439306242
Thanks, great giveaway, today everybody needs backups of precious things like photos, documents and so on, currently dont use or have a good backup solution, was currently looking for something like this, good luck to all ;)

Twitter
I am currently using Ashampoo Backup.
Backup4all professional is a excellent data backup tool which provides multiple types of backup methods, especially differential backup and incremental backup, which shortens backup and restore time in comparison with full backup, you can take the least time to do it. so I would like to win a license. thank you a lot.

Twitter Share
My current Backup sofware is EaseUS Todo Backup Free. After tried it, I think that the most prominent features of Backup4all pro is the smart backup, which not only optimize the backup process, but also reduce the backup time, so that we don't have to choose what's more suitable backup types. Based on this, I want to change to Backup4all pro.

Twitter

thank you a lot.
This giveaway is close
Congratulations to the winners:

ttyx 
kubik67 
dhruv2193 
hakah 
Nicos18 
tregs_beales 
mstzl 
Enigma 
andhla 
baziroll 
pito 
wwd 

You have 2 days to claim your license

Claim include name and email address
Congratulations to the winners.
thank you very much and congrats to others Heart
Thnaks and congratulations to the winners.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,565 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 42 12,254 05-03-2019 , 08:09 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest BurnAware Professional v12.1 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 43 18,140 04-29-2019 , 09:54 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Review and Giveaway tarekma7 37 13,888 01-26-2019 , 09:56 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest IObit Uninstaller 8 Professional Review and Giveaway tarekma7 30 14,598 12-26-2018 , 10:20 PM
Last Post: Mike