Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway Zoner Photo Studio X
Zoner Photo Studio X
1 year subscroption 

Quote:ZPS X is the most universal photo software there is. RAW processing. Layer support. Presets. Retouching tools. Video editing. Cataloging. It’s all there.

Quote:RAW and JPG Editing
Need to handle a giant RAW file? Or maybe 100 photos at once? ZPS X has your back.

An Editor With Layer Support
Thanks to layers and masks, you’ll handle cloning, collages, and other photo tricks with ease.

Retouching Tools
The unique retouching brush and the faces tool make portrait enhancement a snap.

Video Editor
Turn your photos into a video, a presentation, or a time-lapse without switching software. Take care of it all in ZPS X.

Presets
Change a photo’s whole mood in just one click with one of the best-loved features in ZPS X.

Cataloging
Easily organize hundreds of photos—or thousands. Browse them by date, shot location, keywords, or folders.

[Image: Zoner-Photo-Studio-X-Crack-Key.png?w=600&ssl=1]

Just leave a comment.

End date - 12.01.2020
I like to be a part of this giveaway...
Thanks and count me in please
Zoner Photo Studio X is the best Windows software for editing and organizing my photos.

Thanks and count me in please

Here's my entry, looking forward to move from Adobe subscription.
Thanks for the giveaway. Thumb
I would like to try it as haven't use it before! Thanks for the Gvieaway.
I'm still using version 17.
Thank you for the giveaway.
My favorite simple program. 
Thank you for the giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway. 
I have previously used this program and it has shown its high efficiency and functionality, simple and high-quality photo editing. Count me in.
Thanks for the giveaway. Please count me in, thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 - 1 year subscription AAU 11 5,017 01-09-2019 , 01:37 PM
Last Post: Mohammad