Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway
[Image: ulO5Dc6.png]

Clean removal of any program from your PC

Uninstall and remove unwanted programs and software easily!

Revo Uninstaller Pro helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! It will help you completely remove any app even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" control panel applet.

Revo Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs)" applet! It has very powerful features to uninstall and remove programs.

There is also a portable version of Revo Uninstaller Pro that doesn't require installation and works on removable devices like USB sticks and external drives. It is licensed per user and is the best choice for technicians or hobbyist that have few computers at home or help their friends maintaining their computers in good shape.

Company Page:

https://www.vsrevogroup.com/

Homepage:

https://www.revouninstaller.com/

Download:

https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uni...-download/

Current version:  4.2.3

Release date: December 10, 2019

Size:  15.9 Mb

System Requirements:

System requirements: 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server Editions, 
512MB RAM, 65MB HDD Free Space, 800MHz Pentium-Compatible CPU

User Interface:

[Image: NPbSJyA.png]

The user interface is very friendly and easy to use. On the left part of the window is the Commands Panel, which is also divided into two parts. The upper part contains the available commands for the currently active tool. The lower part shows all the tools and modules built in the app, these are categorized to be either uninstaller or tools
The main program area shows all programs window and lower description panel

Why use Revo Uninstaller Pro?

Complete powerful software uninstall
Quick Uninstall of one or more programs in a row
The best Windows application to uninstall stubborn programs easily
Remove junk files and unnecessary program files
Compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows
Portable version for all your personal Windows devices
Customizable and flexible easy to use user interface
Free professional technical support

Purchase Options and Comparison of Features:

[Image: x7M8a2A.png]

After purchase, you can activate the program by one of two simple ways either online using the serial number or with the help of unlock key sent to you by Revo company

Main features:

Here are just a few reasons to choose Revo Uninstaller for all of your uninstallation needs

[Image: 3FkWwEO.png]

Revo Uninstaller Mobile:

Тool to uninstall apps for Android phones

[Image: HiLA6w5.jpg]

[Image: lTPvjdS.jpg]

Features:

Better user experience
List all installed apps
Search app by name
List all installed by user apps
Show app name,version,update time,size

Batch uninstall several apps at once
Various sorting capabilities such as application name/ size/ updated date
Clean up leftover junk files

Get it here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...llermobile

Release history and download links for Revo Uninstaller Pro and Portable:

https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uni...n-history/

Full list of the new features and improvements in Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uni...version-4/

Version 4 New Features:

Added – New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps
Added – New Module – Browser Extensions to remove popular Browsers’ extensions
Added – New Module – History Cleaner – combining Windows Cleaner, MS Office Cleaner, Browsers Cleaner
Added – Possibility to continue the uninstall of a program if it had been interrupted by a computer restart
Added – Possibility to merge traced installation logs
Improved – User Interface for faster and easier access to all the functionality of Revo Uninstaller Pro
Improved – Scanning algorithms for leftovers
Improved – Many minor and user interface improvements
Improvements in all additional tools included in Revo Uninstaller Pro
Removed Windows XP support

Uninstaller:

[Image: 7FJfe9i.png]

The Uninstaller module is Revo Uninstaller Pro’s primary feature for situations when a program won’t uninstall normally or when you have some doubts that a program has not been uninstalled completely.

Also when a program is uninstalled, often times there are multiple files, folders, and/or Registry entries left on your system, which can cause various issues if not removed. This happens more frequently than you might think.

Revo Uninstaller Pro acts as both a replacement and a supplement to the built-in functionality in Windows by first running the built-in uninstaller for the program, and then scanning for leftover data afterwards, making it your best choice when it comes to completely removing stubborn programs, temporary files, and other unnecessary program data that is left behind after the standard uninstall process. To ensure the complete removal of any unnecessary leftover data, Revo Uninstaller Pro employs advanced scanning algorithms, which have been finely tuned for more than 12 years.

Forced Uninstall:

[Image: K6VWzC2.png]

Revo Uninstaller Pro also comes with a very powerful feature called Forced Uninstall. This feature allows you to perform manual scans for leftovers, which can be very useful when a program’s built-in uninstaller is not functioning properly, when the program you wish to uninstall is not listed at all in Revo Uninstaller Pro or in Windows’ Programs and Features applet, or when you wish to scan for leftovers of a program that you had already removed previously, without Revo Uninstaller Pro’s assistance. Forced Uninstall gives power to the user but still keeps the safety and the accuracy of the results. It is very useful when the installation is corrupted and cannot continue further. It is the best solution when you have to remove partially installed programs, partially uninstalled programs, and programs not listed as installed at all.

Forced Uninstall also works in conjunction with one of Revo Uninstaller Pro’s other features — Logs Database — to find the best way to completely and cleanly remove the program and its potential leftover data.

Quick/Multiple Uninstall:

[Image: II9T6rW.png]

For situations when time is a factor or you simply wish to automate the uninstall process a bit even being able to uninstall few programs in a row Revo Uninstaller Pro offers a command for Quick/Multiple Uninstall. In this mode Revo Uninstaller Pro still runs the program’s built-in uninstaller as usual, after which Revo Uninstaller Pro performs automatically a scan for leftovers, and deletes everything it finds without prompting the user, before moving on to the built-in uninstaller of the next program in the queue, if any. This allows you to remove multiple programs in a quick succession by having to only deal with their built-in uninstallers.

Real-Time Installation Monitor:

[Image: mmHrzOR.png]

Revo Uninstaller Pro has a feature that allows monitoring the installation of a program. It grants you even more power and flexibility by allowing you to precisely track and trace the changes made to your system during an installation of a program and the process is done in real time – simultaneously with the regular installation and records all data to a log.

This technology is unique among the rest of the uninstallers. That is why it offers the easiest and the fastest way to monitor installations, so when the program is no longer needed the system changes made by the installation of the monitored program could be fully reverted as if the program has never been installed before. It is so easy to use that it requires only 3 mouse clicks to accomplish the whole process. And that isn’t all. These logs can be exported and imported, allowing you to create a log to assist a family member or friend in removing a stubborn program, or vice versa, in addition to simply creating trace logs for your personal use.

Windows Apps:

[Image: QE2Nf1j.png]

Unlike classic programs, removal of Windows Apps (built-in or installed from the Microsoft Store) can be more confusing and cumbersome, unless of course you have Revo Uninstaller Pro. It streamlines the process, making it a lot more straightforward and easy, by providing you with a list of all installed Apps, which you can also filter by using the search feature, thus allowing you to uninstall them just like with the regular programs, including a leftover scan. You can uninstall both built-in Apps that are pre-installed with your Windows and Apps downloaded from Microsoft Store.

Read the full review HERE

I would like to thank Revo Uninstaller Team for this exclusive giveaway for Promo2day users and visitors

Giveaway Details:

Number of Licenses:   10

Validity of Licenses:  Lifetime with 1 year upgrades

Value of License:  24..95$

Giveaway Duration:   3 weeks

Winners selection: Random.org

Giveaway is OPEN for ALL MEMBERS, simply register HERE and join the giveaway

Rules:

To have a chance to win this exclusive license, please follow these rules:

1. All users MUST have a minimum of 3 threads and 4 posts (outside the giveaway section). Entries not meeting the requirement will not be counted. 
You can start by introducing yourself HERE 
We have many forum sections and you can easily complete this rule. We need active members

2. Reply here how you are uninstalling software on your PC and why you want to use Revo Uninstaller [In a few sentences]. 

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other forums

4. PM me within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your license

Good Luck for ALL!
Hi  Heart Heart
I want to get the program, because it has an excellent rating
It is one of the powerful programs to uninstall
Uninstall: Choose the program you want to install and then press the Uninstall button
social share

thx
I've been using Revo Uninstaller Pro for a long time. It uninstalls applications securely. It also removes traces of uninstalled programs and cleanse thoroughly my hard drive. I hope to win this time. Thank you for the giveaway contest.

Facebook 
Twitter
Revo Uninstaller Pro. It simplifies and simplifies the process by providing a list of all installed applications, which you can filter using the search feature.Slightly automating the deletion process, even being able to delete multiple programs in a row Revo Uninstaller Pro :arrow: She's a very cowardly maker I mean  Big Grin offers a command for quick / multiple deletion

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8144564034

https://www.download.hr/forum/threads/re...way.19055/
Thanks for the giveaways, i am using Revo Uninstaller 3, hopefully i can win a license to upgrade to version 4.

Twitter
Thanks for the contest, I'm using Ashampoo uninstaller, still have the old version of Revo uninstaller, thanks for the opportunity to upgrade.

https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1243776465528913920
Can I first start by saying that this software program IMO is the if not the best on the market and has held that position for some time... I use the free version BUT can honestly say I have tried them all on iOS, Android and PC... Easy Uninstaller, Your Uninstaller, Unstaller and yes the list goes on BUT I always come back to REVO Uninstaller as my go to software and app 

Revo Uninstaller Pro acts as both a replacement and a supplement to the built-in functionality in Windows by first running the built-in uninstaller for the program, and then scanning for leftover data afterwards, and trust me I have checked my registry afterwards for redundant leftovers and found little to none BUT (yes that word again lol) other uninstall programs not so clean if you check your registry afterwards.

thanks for the giveaway opportunity

I posted the giveaway share on

http://tweakbytes.com/threads/external-g...-pro-4.695

good luck good peoples this is one software program you/I would be delighted to win

Dance
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...6674672641
thanks for the competition for this soft.
I am currently using the free version because I am out of license.
but I would love to win this soft because it is the best program to uninstall programs you don't need and it doesn't leave any residue. Thumb
Thanks Tarek for this giveaway
I'm using Revo Pro version 3 now. For all uninstalls and monitored installs I depend only on Revo. I have stopped using Window Remove programs. Revo has been my uninstall app since version 2. I always install Revo without fail on a fresh system. I always use Advanced scanning mode. Hope to win version 4 here.

My share below,
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1243818059376230401

Already Subscribed to email Newsletter
Already following on social media

Thanks, Grr
Thanks for giveaway my friend, I really respect what you're doing for this forum.

Revo is really an important tool for me, I Install some software and AVs but sometimes they stuck and I can't uninstall those, that time we need a more powerful tool than default windows uninstaller. Revo would be my first choice. 

https://twitter.com/mohammadwasi786/stat...29344?s=19

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro - 10 Licenses Mike 41 4,666 02-06-2023 , 03:07 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 (Review and Giveaway) tarekma7 39 9,784 07-29-2021 , 12:46 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest Revo Uninstaller Pro Review and Giveaway tarekma7 60 13,877 06-07-2021 , 07:52 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo UnInstaller 9 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 28 10,846 01-16-2020 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50