Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Allavsoft Music Downloader & Player -- Lifetime Update License for Free
Get Allavsoft Lifetime Update License for Free.
(If you meet the conditions listed below in email I received.)

[Image: Allavsoft-pic.jpg]
Allavsoft for Windows & Mac
Download free videos from 100+ websites like YouTube.
Download video in 4K 4096p, HD 1080p, HD 720p, 480p, 360p, 240p.
One-step to download and convert video to popular video or audio format.
Built-in player plays downloaded movies, music in many popular formats.
Support video download add-on for Firefox, Chrome, Safari.

Allavsoft.com home site: https://www.allavsoft.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention, my fellow Promo2Day.com forum members,
I received the email below from market@allavsoft.com today May 20, 2020:

from market@allavsoft.com

May 20, 2020,

Dear Elijah Gale,

Currently we have a giveaway promotion for our Allavsoft Lifetime Update License.

You or your family or friends may get the Allavsoft for free with three methods.

There are three methods to get Allavsoft for free.

You may also share this giveaway promotion to your friends or family to let them also have the chance to participate in this promotion and also get a free license. Anyone can participate and get the license for free with one of the following methods:  

Method 1: Recommend our Allavsoft on your social media, Reddit, forum, blogger, and other places. And then send us the URL or screenshot that shows the recommendation or shares to support@allavsoft.com

Method 2: Write a review for our Allavsoft and publish it on your website, blogger, or social media and send URL or screenshot to support@allavsoft.com

Method 3: Simply make a video about how to use our Allavsoft to download video or music files and upload to YouTube and then send us the video URL to support@allavsoft.com

Then, we will send you the Allavsoft license for free.

Key features of Allavsoft:

1. Allavsoft can batch download video, music, playlist, and subtitles from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, Crunchyroll, SoundCloud, etc 1000+ websites.

2. It supports batch downloading videos, music, playlist, album, etc

3. It can directly download online media files to MP4, MP3, AVI, MOV, FLAC, WMV, MKV, WAV, etc

4. Allavsoft supports adding multiple video URLs and batch downloading and converting multiple videos at the same time.

5. When download web video files, this wonderful Video Downloader will automatically detect advertisements and will not download them.

6. There is a built-in video player in Allavsoft for us to preview and playback the downloaded video files.

Please share the following information on your social media or website or blogger to get the Allavsoft license for free. -- Anyone who shares the following information can get the license for free. You may also tell your friends or family to share this information to also get the license for free.

Best Regards
David,
market@allavsoft.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
*I have used past versions of this Allavsoft software and I like it very much. ... I thought that sharing this information with you may be of value to those of you who may be interested in acquiring this license. ... I have followed the instructions and just received my license. Big Grin

Your forum friend, Thumb
Elijah Gale.
Thanks for the share!  Thumb
Received the same message from their marketing!
I received my license for the software!
Thanks for the post. If we have many interested users who like this software; I can prepare a good review topic and ask for a giveaway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aiseesoft Blu-ray Player - one year license tarekma7 10 3,588 03-24-2024 , 04:54 PM
Last Post: Igoreha
  Wise Hotkey Pro - Free lifetime license for v1.2.7.57 tarekma7 10 2,563 03-02-2024 , 02:53 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Musify Music Downloader [for PC] ahmed 1 718 01-11-2024 , 09:47 AM
  Glarysoft Software Update Pro 1-year license giveaway tarekma7 34 6,730 12-22-2023 , 04:51 AM
  Giveaway Musify Music Converter 3-Month License Key tarekma7 0 261 11-05-2023 , 09:24 AM
Last Post: tarekma7